meet your specialist trainer Lori Carr
Home Dog Training Austin TX with Lori Carr Bark Busters
Lori is amazing!!!! After one session my 18 month old rescue puppy was completely trained ! I have raised 10 dogs , worked at Austin Pets Alive, and taught yoga to dogs. In all my experiences I have never seen a dog respond this quickly to any training method . I LOVE the fact that her method does not use treats to bribe your dog! I want to be able to control my dog at any moment in any situation with my voice and body language. Lori teaches this, and it works like a charm! While training with Lori if I ever have a question I call or email and she responds promptly with an answer. She is a very positive person and my dog loves her! I don't really think she needs to come back to train us , but she is such a joy to work with I would miss her if she didn't. I think my dog would miss her too! Now we will just move on to more difficult tasks . Next on the list teaching my dog how to Stand up Paddle Board with me!!!Lori R.September 8 2016
Bark Busters Home Dog Training – Austin, TX can help you achieve a well-behaved dog!
How do I know the Bark Busters dog training method works?
Because Bark Busters has successfully trained over 1 million dogs worldwide - and has been successful where other dog training methods have failed.
It's true, "A Dog is Man's Best Friend", but sometimes that relationship isn't what we expected due to the dog's behavior. Barking and jumping for example. Could you imagine if we greeted our guests at the front door by barking and jumping on them? Although that might seem kind of funny, to a dog it's just their natural instinct. What they experience in the home and in our environment is unnatural to them so they tend to adapt the best way they can which leads to what we call "behavioral" issues. The result - a stressed dog and a stressed owner.
Here's What You Can Expect from Bark Busters Home Dog Training – Austin
(Service area includes: Austin, Buda, Cedar Park, Dale, Driftwood, Dripping Springs, Kyle, Lago Vista, Lakeway, Leander, Lockhart, Luling, Manchaca, Martindale, Maxwell, Spicewood, West Lake, Wimberley
- Home Dog Training. There's no "one size fits all" when it comes to dog training. I will come to your home for private dog training lessons. This has proven to be much more successful than obedience classes, where your dog and its issues get lost in the crowd. Your home is the most comfortable place for your dog and often where most of the bad behaviors occur.
- Positive Reinforcement. Our first dog training session will take approximately 3 hours. The Bark Busters system is a positive, non-physical (no choke, pinch, prong or shock collars) natural approach to dog behavior modification based on understanding and clear communication. Every dog is an individual with their own personalities, temperaments and experiences. We tailor the solution to fit the circumstances. Follow up sessions are conducted to address any lingering problems. You'll be amazed at the results after only one lesson!
- Effective Communication. Your dog probably doesn't realize he's misbehaving or understand how frustrated you are with his action. He doesn't understand your rules and he makes bad decisions as a result. Dogs can't speak English, so it's no wonder they can't understand our verbal commands. We will teach you how to communicate with your dog in a language he understands and provide the dog obedience techniques he's craving. You will learn how to use your body language and vocal communication to get your dog to focus on you and respond to your directions. By reinforcing our dog training techniques 20 minutes each day, you will soon have a well-mannered and obedient dog.
- No limitations. We will help you train any dog, any age, any breed. Together, we will make sure you have a well-behaved dog!
- *Life of the Dog Program. Choose our Life-Of-The-Dog Program and it goes wherever you and your dog go! Bark Busters is the only company with National Support & Training. This program is automatically transferred. It stays with your dog even if you move -or- if your dog is re-housed.
*(Ask our Trainer about details or exclusions)
As professional Dog Behavior and Obedience Trainer serving the Austin area, I can help you with a variety of dog behavioral and dog obedience issues including:
- Obsessive behaviors
- Separation anxiety
- Leash pulling
- Puppy training
- Baby/child safety
- Separation anxiety
- Sibling rivalry
- Any issue, Any Age, Any Breed!
About me:I truly enjoy helping dogs and their owners. I feel very fortunate to be able to do something I love every day. As a child, I fell in "puppy love" after watching the movie, Benji. I've been fortunate to have had dogs all of my life. My pug, Lola will be celebrating her 12th birthday this September, she is a puppy mill dog that I came across in a pet store one day and she was even on clearance. It just broke my heart and I had no choice but to take her home. For the last 11.5 years she has brought so much happiness and joy into my life, she is my best friend and sidekick! She is also a retired Therapy Dog.
- 6 years in the Pet Nutrition Industry
- Visit my own personal website Barkbusters Home Dog Training Austin Texas
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.