meet your specialist trainer Greg Schneider
Bark Busters Home Dog Training & Behavior Columbus OH
Best Dog Training in Columbus OH
I'd rather you spend time playing with your dog versus reading about me as a professional dog trainer, so I will give you the highlights:
Reasons to choose Greg and Bark Busters Columbus:
- You want your dog to be well behaved and happy with no dog obedience issues.
- Your time is valuable.
- You want to enjoy your dog - not worry about him/her.
- Bark Busters' dog training methods have resulted in 750,000 dogs well trained dogs worldwide.
Bark Busters' methods are:
- Effective and easy to learn - 2½ hour lesson.
- Non-harsh: we use voice control and body language for positive dog training.
- Cost effective: with our guaranteed lifetime support you never pay for follow-up.
Greg's approach to dog training:
- Listen to and understand your wishes.
- Observe and seek out information about how your dog is currently behaving.
- Teach you how to communicate in a canine way by spending just 10 - 15 minutes/day.
- Work with you and your dog, in your home, where your dog often displays dog behavioral issues to foster effective communication and leadership.
- Provide ongoing reinforcement of the dog training tips I offer.
Greg's skills and qualifications:
- Trained by Bark Busters Master Dog Trainers
- Advanced Bark Busters Home Dog Training
- M.A. in psychology
- M.A. in education
- Pet First Aid certificate
- Association of Pet Dog Trainers member
- Lifetime dog lover
Click here to see 'Halloween Safety Tips' segment
Click here to see 'Preparing for a New Baby' segment
Click here to see 'Training Tips-Part 1' segment
Click here to see 'Training Tips-Part 2 - communicating' segment
Click here to see 'Training Tips-Part3 - why dogs misbehave' segment
- Animal Care Center at Cherry Way, Gahanna, OH
- Animal Care Hospital of Reynoldsburg, Reynoldsburg, OH
- Animal Hospital of New Albany, New Albany, OH
- Animal Hospital of Pataskala, Pataskala, OH 43062
- Fetch Pet Care!
- Gahanna Animal Hospital, Gahanna, OH
- Pet Palace, Columbus, OH
- The Animal Care Clinics, Galena, OH
- Uncle Keith's Doggie Daycare, Columbus, OH
- Whitehall Animal Hospital, Columbus, OH
latest from my media library:
- Ask Greg and Bobb - The Animal Insider Winter 2008/09
- Ask Greg and Bobb - The Animal Insider Winter 2008
- Ask Greg and Bobb - The Animal Insider Summer 2008
- Ask Greg and Bobb - The Animal Insider Spring 2008
- Ask Greg and Bobb - The Animal Insider Fall 2007
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.