meet your specialist trainer Daniel Gusmerotti
Bark Busters Home Dog Training Aurora CO, Denver East
Top notch! They were with us for an hour and we saw immediate changes and the behaviors have only gotten better with us continuing to do training with our pooch. She used to charge the front door and bark like crazy every time the doorbell rang and would bark at whoever walked into the house. She is no longer charging the front door and waits in her assigned area (assigned by us) until we invite her to the front door. It is a wonderful change - one of the only behavior traits we weren't able to get a handle on and Bark Busters had that changed for the most part within an hour! Best money I have ever spent!Charla B.January 13 2016
Best Dog Training Denver East
A lifetime of volunteer work for numerous dog rescue leagues taught me one thing: a direct correlation exists between dog misbehavior and dog abandonment. My life's mission is to break the cycle: helping one dog at a time . . . by training YOU, the owner -- the pack leader.
I teach you leadership skills necessary to gain your dog's respect, thereby stabilizing your "pack" or family unit.
If your dog is exhibiting any of the following behaviors:
- Nuisance Barking
- Chewing or Destructive Behavior
- Not Coming When Called
- Leash Pulling
- Separation Anxiety
- Jumping Up
- Toileting in the House
Or if you need to train a puppy or teach basic obedience commands, I will QUICKLY, EFFECTIVELY, AND HUMANELY calm canine turbulence by using my expertise to INVOKE YOUR INNER PACK LEADER.
Please visit our local Denver dog training website
- All About Paws Vet Clinic, Denver, Colorado
- Aspen Commons Vet Clinic
- Aurora Hills Animal Hospital, Aurora, CO.
- Chatfield Animal Hospital, Littleton, Colorado
- Coal Mine Animal Hospital
- Columbine Animal Hospital, Littleton, Colorado
- GoldSmith Vet Clinic
- Ken Caryl Animal Hospital, Littleton Colorado
- Little Doggie Paradise, Aurora, Colorado
- RedStone Animal Hospital, Littleton, Colorado
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.