meet your specialist trainer Brad Howe
Bark Busters Arlington Heights, Palatine, Des Plaines, Mount Prospect IL Region
What a wonderful experience! All was fine in our home... until a new human came along - and rattled our fur babies world. Approximately 3 weeks into our daughters life - we knew something had to be done - as our 1 year old Shiba was becoming very aggressive towards our 13 year old Foxhound... and the situation was becoming very difficult to manage with a newborn in the pictures too. We had done one other training when he was a puppy - and he did well so we hoped a new form of training would solve the issue.. .and WOW... did it ever. BOTH dogs - after our first sesison were truly like new animals - we did 2 sessions and 1 walking session and really... the results are better than we could ever have hoped they would be. Both dogs are so gentle now with our baby - and so calm with each other and with other people... they are even nicer to our cat! Brad has a fantastic demeanor towards all animals - and is great with the human owners too! He makes it so easy to adopt the new methods of behavior for all involved - and with such incredible results - we have already recommended him / Bark Busters several times in the past few months. We will admit we came into the first session hopeful but skeptical - and were beyond impressed with what we gained from these sessions. We would suggest Brad and Bark Busters to anyone who asked - and wish you the same results as we had for sure! THANK YOU Brad!!!!Stephanie & Dave K.August 13 2016
Best Dog Training Des Plaines IL, Palatine, Arlington Heights, Mount Prospect region.
WHAT Bark Busters Arlington Heights Can Do For You
Are you frustrated or embarrassed by your dog's behavior? There is a way to resolve ANY bad behavior - choosing a dog training program like Bark Busters Arlington Heights that really works!
Together we'll work to resolve bad dog behaviors, including:
- Dog aggression
- Dog barking
- Dog chewing
- Dog digging
- Dog housebreaking or potty training
- Separation anxiety
- Sibling rivalry
HOW We Train
There are many dog training programs available, but none have had the success of Bark Busters nationwide ... more than 1 million dogs successfully trained. Our Arlington Heights dog training success depends on:
- In Home Training. I come to your home and train your dog. Why in home training? Home is where your dogs are most comfortable and most receptive to changing unwanted behaviors. It's also where most of the bad behaviors occur.
- Personalized Dog Training. Group dog training classes are a "one size fits all." Bark Busters Arlington Heights develops a tailored dog training program specifically to address YOUR dog's behavioral issues.
- Positive Dog Training. Too many dog training programs rely on treat training, shock collars or harsh methods. At Bark Busters Arlington Heights, we'll teach you how to be the "leader of the pack" using voice commands and body language. Dogs use body language for 80% of their communication, so it makes sense to use these same methods to communicate back to them.
- No limitations. I have never met a dog I couldn't train - any dog, any age, any size. Together, we will make sure you have a well-behaved dog ... guaranteed!
- Unprecedented Guarantee. The Bark Busters guarantee simply states that if youcarry out the training instructions provided at our training lesson, myself or anotherBark Busters dog behavioral therapist (in case you move) will work with you for the life of the dog at no additional charge
Who I Am
After over 25 successful years as a wholesale live Maine Lobster supplier in the Chicago area, and needing a change for the second half of my life, my fact-finding mission brought me to Bark Busters Home Dog Training. Being familiar with different dog training styles, I could appreciate the Bark Busters dog obedience methods and its impressive successes. Therefore, I had no need to look further.
To put it simply - I am passionate about what I do. Being a professional dog trainer and dog behavioral therapist is extremely rewarding as I make a positive difference in the lives of people and their dogs.
Dreams Do Come True.
I will show you how once the leadership role is taken over by the humans in the household, dogs are willing to surrender that role if they feel safe with their humans as the "pack leaders."
Visit my personal Dog Training Arlington Heights Website
latest from my media library:
- After 29 years in distribution, Palatine man focuses on dogs
- Palatine man turns stubborn dog into new career
Services provided by Brad
- write a review
- my media library
- my customer reviews
- review me on Bing
- review me on Google+
- review me on Yahoo
- review me on Yelp
- contact Brad by e-mail
- Call Brad toll free at 1-877-500-BARK (2275)
- Brad is Pet First Aid & CPR Certified
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.