meet your specialist trainer Jim Huband
Bark Busters Home Dog Training Northern Montgomery Gaithersburg MD
Jim was absolutely a "Godsend". Before he left on the first visit, Chloe was exhausted from all the mental stimulation. I love the tools and techniques, very effective.Lisa B.November 29 2013
Best Dog Training Gaithersburg MD, Northern Montgomery County
Does Your Puppy?
- Have problems with accidents in the house?
- Chew everything in sight?
- Have "trouble" as his middle name?
- Hears the word "no" more than yes?
- Mouthy with your hand?
Does Your Dog
- Bark uncontrollably and jumping up?
- Display any signs of aggression?
- Experience sibling rivalry with the puppy?
- Walking you while pulling you?
If you can answer "yes" to any of the questions above, Bark Busters Northern Montgomery County can help! I have been a professional dog trainer for more than four years and have successfully trained hundreds of dogs throughout Northern Montgomery County, (Also in Howard, and Carroll Counties) including Clarksburg, Damascus, Gaithersburg, Lisbon, Montgomery Village, Mount Airy, and Woodbine and Mount Airy.
By using the Bark Busters home dog training method which has succeeded where other methods have failed. Why? Your dog can't speak English and you can't speak dog, so miscommunication is bound to occur. We teach you to speak to your dog in a language he understands. Simple. Effective. Fun.
Here's What You Can Expect From Bark Busters
Home Dog Training
We come to you, because your home, yard and neighborhood are where most of the problem behaviors occur. Puppy classes often rely on a "one-size fits all" approach which doesn't take into account your dog's individuality.
- First, we develop a personalized dog behavior modification plan based on your goals and the dog's unique personality and temperament.
- We will address ANY behavioral issues your dog may display including aggression, anxiety, barking, chewing, digging, separation anxiety, sibling rivalry, and more.
- We start out indoors but will progress outside where you may have issues with socialization with other dogs or leash pulling.
- The first dog training sesion will last approximately 2 - 3 hours. Then we give you homework. If you reinforce our techniques 10 - 15 minutes/day, you'll be rewarded with a well-behaved dog!
Trust, clear communication and understanding will permanently change your dog's behavior versus short-term treat training or force.
- Our methods are based on positive reinforcement - no shock, prong or choke collars.
- We don't use harsh techniques or bribe with food to extort good behavior.
Effective Dog Training
You will learn more in our first lesson than a "class" environment that may last six weeks! Don't yell, bribe with treats, or put up with behavior issues when you can learn to clearly communicate with your dog after one meeting with Bark Busters.
- Dogs don't understand English any better than Greek! You don't realize that as a dog owner, you often give them mixed signals and jumbled commands. You have to learn your dog's language versus the other way around.
- Using body language and voice tones, we will teach you to communicate with your dog in a language he understands.
- The result? He will learn to trust you, listen to you and feel less stressed!
Many of the veterinary clinics throughout Clarksburg, Gaithersburg, Damascus, Mount Airy and Montgomery Village recommend Bark Busters because they know our methods work and are longer lasting and healthier for the dog than other training methods.
Meet Your Gaithersburg Dog Trainer - Jim Huband
Your dog wants to please you - he just doesn't know how. Too many dogs are re-homed or euthanized because they are misunderstood. There is no dog behavior we can't change, so you're no longer frustrated with your dog.
In fact, I became a Bark Busters trainer when I was looking for a method to train my own dogs. It works. We have a 100% guarantee 'Life of the Dog' support. And it will establish a life-long bond with your dog that's based on clear communication.
If your dog could talk, he would tell you to call Bark Busters in Northern Montgomery County, Maryland today.
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.