meet your specialist trainer Maureen McManus
Dog Training & Behavioral Therapist for Gulf Coast, Mississippi
Best Dog Training Hattiesburg MS, Gulf Coast area.
As a dog trainer with Bark Busters Home Dog Training for more than 7 years, I have successfully trained more than 775 dogs, and their owners, throughout the local area including Bay St Louis, Biloxi, Brooklyn, Carrier, Diamondhead, D 'Iberville, Gautier, Gulfport, Kiln, Long Beach, Lucedale, McHenry, Moss Point, Ocean Springs, Pascagoula, Pass Christian, Pearling ton, Perkins ton, Picayune, Poplaville, Saucier, Van Cleave, Waveland, and Wiggins.
I've never met a dog I couldn't train, so I am 100% certain I can train yours! There is no dog behavior that is impossible to change. Daily, I help Gulfport dog owners have well behaved and obedient dogs through the proprietary dog training method founded by BarkBusters.
How do I KNOW it will work? BarkBusters has successfully trained 1 million dogs worldwide - and has been successful where other dog training methods failed.
Here's What You Can Expect from Our Gulfport Dog Training
- Home Dog Training. I will come into your home for private dog training lessons. Your home is the most comfortable place for your dog and often where most of the bad behaviors occur. Free of unusual distractions, your dog will quickly learn to follow your house rules when it comes to housebreaking, barking, and snatching food off the counter! Then we'll go outside and I'll help you safely and positively achieve socialization with other dogs and people in public settings avoiding or reversing aggression, fear and low confidence.
- Positive Reinforcement. My first dog training session will take approximately 3 hours. The Bark Busters system is a positive, non-physical (no choke, pinch, prong or shock collars) natural approach (no clickers) to dog behavior modification based on understanding and clear communication. Every dog is an individual with their own personalities, temperaments and experiences. I tailor the solution to fit the circumstances. There is not a one size fits all approach to relationships. Great relationships with dogs are built on a foundation of mutual love, respect and trust. If any of these is missing there are likely to be problems. I am an expert in helping people understand and develop great relationships with dogs. Follow up sessions are conducted to address any lingering problems. You'll be amazed at the results after only one lesson!
- Effective Communication. Dogs can't speak English, so it's no wonder they can't understand our verbal commands. I will teach you how to communicate with your dog in a language he understands. You will learn how to use your body language and vocal communication to get your dog to focus on you and respond to your directions. By reinforcing our dog training techniques 20 minutes/day, you will soon have a well-mannered and obedient dog.
- No limitations. I will help you train any dog, any age, any breed. Together, we will make sure you have a well-behaved dog ... guaranteed!
- Life of the Dog Guarantee. Our Life-Of-The-Dog Guaranteegoes wherever you and your dog go! Bark Busters is the only company with National Support & Unlimited Training. This guarantee is automatically transferred. It stays with your dog even if you move - or- if your dog is temporarily or permanently re-housed!
As a professional dog obedience trainer throughout the Gulf Coast, I can help you with a variety of dog behavioral and dog obedience issues including:
- Dog aggression
- Dog barking
- Dog biting
- Dog chewing
- Dog digging
- Dog jumping
- Dog housebreaking
- Dog obsessions
- Dog separation anxiety
- Dog destructiveness
- Leash pulling
- Puppy training
- Baby/child safety
- Separation anxiety
- Sibling rivalry
Meet Your Gulfport Dog Trainer - Maureen McManus
Like people, dogs need discipline in their lives. They want to know where they fit in the family pecking order and what is expected of them. By nature, they want to please you. That's why dog obedience training is so important - you the dog owner can clearly communicate what is expected of them.
You will learn to trust each other. Bond. And in the end? You'll be best friends!
If you're looking for successful dog training where you establish yourself as the "leader of the pack", call Maureen McManus from Bark Busters Home Dog Training of the Gulf Coast today.
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.