meet your specialist trainer Mary Johnson
Bark Busters Home Dog Training Stuart FL, North Palm Beach, Jupiter, Port Saint Lucie region
We are very happy that Mary came into our lives. It's hard to believe but Coco is doing so very well for just one day. She's walking better on the leash, not barking and actually slept on the floor all night. We will continue to train her as Mary taught us and Coco. She's starting to be a "good girl". As to Mary's two and a half hour talk, it was superb both in content and presentation. The points she covered and justified were so worthwhile that we are very anxious to make every one part of our daily lives.Ava A.December 22 2013
Best Dog Training Jupiter FL, Port Saint Lucie, Martin County, North Palm Beach
As a dog trainer with Bark Busters Home Dog Training for more than seven years, I have successfully trained more than 1,500 dogs throughout the local area including Port St. Lucie, Stuart, Jupiter, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach Garden, Treasure Coast and West Palm Beach.
I've never met a dog I couldn't train, so I am 100% certain I can train yours! There is no dog behavior that is impossible to change. Daily, I help Palm Beach and Treasure Coast dog owners have well behaved and obedient dogs through the proprietary dog training method founded by BarkBusters.
How do I KNOW it will work? BarkBusters has successfully trained 1 million dogs worldwide - and has been successful where other dog training methods failed.
Here's What You Can Expect From Our Palm Beach and Treasure Coast Dog Training
- Home Dog Training. I will come into your home for private dog training lessons. Your home is the most comfortable place for your dog and often where most of the bad behaviors occur. It's also where he most relaxed and able to focus and listen. Free of unusual distractions, your dog will quickly learn to follow your house rules. Then we'll go outside and I'll help you safely and positively achieve socialization with other dogs and people in public settings, avoiding or reversing aggression, fear and low confidence.
- Positive Reinforcement. My first dog training session will take approximately 2½ - 3 hours. The Bark Busters system is a positive, non-physical (no choke, pinch, prong or shock collars) natural approach (no clickers) to dog behavior modification based on understanding and clear communication.
- Effective Communication. Dogs can't speak English, so it's no wonder they can't understand our verbal commands. I will teach you how to communicate with your dog in a language he understands. You will learn how to use your body language and vocal communication to get your dog to focus on you and respond to your directions. By reinforcing our dog training techniques 15 - 20 minutes/day, you will soon have a well-mannered and obedient dog.
- No limitations. I will help you train any dog, any age, any breed. Together, we will make sure you have a well-behaved dog.
- Life of the Dog Guarantee. Our Life-Of-The-Dog Guaranteegoes wherever you and your dog go! Bark Busters is the only company with National Support & Unlimited Training. This guarantee is automatically transferred. It stays with your dog even if you move - or- if your dog is temporarily or permanently re-housed!
- Vet Recommended. No one is more familiar with the effectiveness of the local dog training alternatives than our own veterinarians, and those throughout The Palm Beaches, Stuart and Fort Lucie overwhelmingly recommend Bark Busters. Theyknow our mission is to prevent dogs from being euthanized or abandoned due to bad behavior. Too many dog owners trade in their dog in hopes of replacing him or her with a "good dog." I believe any dog can be a "good dog" with the right training.
As a professional dog obedience trainer throughout Treasure Coast and the Palm Beaches, I can help you with a variety of dog behavioral and dog obedience issues including:
- Separation anxiety
- Puppy training
- Baby/child safety
- Separation anxiety
- Sibling rivalry
Meet Your Treasure Coast and Palm Beach Dog Trainer - Mary Johnson
I know this: your dog wants to please you - he just doesn't know how. Once he learns the pecking order and you establish yourself as the "leader of the pack", you'll begin to be on the same page. All dogs need discipline and routine - I'll help you establish both in a language he understands.
Over the years I have owned rescued dogs...7 of them to be exact.Each had a different personality and a consistent laundry list of embarrassing behaviors:jumping, pulling, digging, house breaking and barking.I tried several different training techniques and had some success, but mostly no lasting changes until I started applying the Bark Busters' method..
For me dog training is not a job - it's a passion. I myself have two dogs - a racing rescue greyhound named Teddy and a recently re-housed 7-month old Doberman puppy named Joey.
It's been many years since I've been 24/7 with a puppy so now I have to practice what I preach. I know how exhausting it is to be consistent and to let things slide. But then I look at Teddy and how well behaved he is, and I can't slack off.
Call me - we'll have those unwanted dog behaviors resolved in no time!
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.