meet your specialist trainer Kendra Monroe Tycocki
Bark Busters Home Dog Training Central KY, Lexington, Georgetown, Winchester, Richmond area
We have already posted a testimonial or recommendation in regard to our original services and Kendra. She was awesome and then and cheered us on to success as we used her thorough plan she designed for us. We now face an unusual situation with our dog, Fletch, that is not even close to being in her responsibilities to us, but we asked her some questions and she has given and continues to give suggestions. She keeps thinking on it and trying to help us find a resource. She went above and beyond with what we hired her for and is now going above and beyond because that's what she does. She even called us today, on a HOLIDAY! This is why we love Kendra and Bark Busters. Thank you, Kendra, from the bottom of our hearts! You are the best. Fletch says thank you, too. Brianna and Bob CharlesB and B C.September 5 2016
The Best for Dog Training Lexington KY, Georgetown, Winchester, Richmond, Fayette, Jessamine and Woodford Counties!
Bark Busters Home Dog Training Highlights:
- Dog tested and vet approved, we are the world's most experienced and trusted dog training company.
- No dog behavior issue is too small or big for us to address.
- When working with Bark Busters you are accessing the world's largest dog training company -- its entire network of dog behaviorists and trainers, its research and training department, and the cumulative experience of training over 1 million dogs.
- Bark Busters Home Dog Training is respected by dog professionals worldwide and we are highly recommended by veterinarians.
Your Dog Trainer and Behaviorist:
- Kendra is a graduate of the Bark Busters Academy in Englewood, Colorado. She also graduated and completed advanced dog training certification in 2006.
- She also achieved Grand Master Dog Trainer status in 2008 and is a qualified evaluator by the American Kennel Club Canine Good Citizenship Program and a member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers.
- Kendra's extensive dog obedience training and dog behavior experience gives us the knowledge base to work with any dog, any age, any issue INCLUDING full puppy training.
- To maintain certification as a Bark Busters dog behaviorist I am required to advance my expertise through continuing education such as annual conferences, monthly training calls, intra-system case studies and advanced dog training classes.
Visit my personal Website Lexington KY Dog Training
Who's training whom? As a dog owner, you have probably realized that dogs are very good people trainers. And, boy do we train easily! Even puppies learn very quickly how to get us to respond to them. Before you know it, we are organizing our lives around our furry family members, responding to their demands and compensating for their naughty dog behavior problems. Hmmm...sound familiar? ... Read on...
Personalized: We come to your home where the dog behavior problems exist and where you and your dog will learn the best and retain the most. We also develop a personalized dog training and dog behavior modification program based on your dog's temperament and issues as well as your home environment. It's not a one-size fits all approach, and we do not use harsh training measures such as shock collars. In addition to your in-home dog training, you will receive six weeks of online education and support and subsequent monthly educational newsletters.
What is dog psychology and leadership all about? When we start communicating in the dog's language, they start to understand us straight away and begin seeing us as the pack leader. It's fun to learn to "think, speak and act dog." Canines are less stressed and learn quickly when they understand that they don't have to control their owners, and owners are less stressed and learn eagerly when they regain control of their household. We use only positive, effective pet training techniques and non-physical dog behavior methods.
What do dogs need? Like children, dogs deserve and require education so they can develop proper social skills. Dogs need their owners to be calm, assertive and consistent pack leaders so dogs can feel balanced and understand their place in the pack.
Any dog: Because all dogs speak the same language, our dog training system works for ANY dog, ANY age, ANY issue! Puppies and their owners can start off on the right paw, eliminating behavior issues before they can even start, and old dogs CAN learn new tricks.
If your dog is currently in a self-appointed leadership position or campaigning for the job of leader and you would like help in quickly turning that around, Bark Busters Central Kentucky is the dog training system for you.
Helping families develop and maintain healthy,
balanced and well-behaved dogs!
Call now and see the difference!
Any Dog, Any Age, Any Issue!
latest from my media library:
Services provided by Kendra
- write a review
- my media library
- my customer reviews
- review me on Bing
- review me on Google+
- review me on Yahoo
- contact Kendra by e-mail
- Call Kendra toll free at 1-877-500-BARK (2275) or local 859-905-0364
- Kendra is Pet First Aid & CPR Certified
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.