meet your specialist trainers Annette & Casey Heathman
Bark Busters Home Dog Training The Villages, Ocala FL
Ann is nothing sort of a miracle,worker! I adopted a beautiful dapple mini doxie the agency had no information on him at all except not to approach him directly. I poo pooed that. I have trained my own dogs all my life- from rhodesian ridge backs to German shepards to standard doxies. So I had no concerns about training Maxie who weights 10'pounds. Can you say oh no she did't. After three long greuling weeks of Maxie 487 me O, I knew I needed professional help, and fast. I found Bark Busters and Ann and there was a flash and after one lesson we were able to pet him. Have him come when called.and just be more attentive. He no longer backed away from us in fear when we approached him. By lesson two he was learning sit and stay. Anne has been a real blessing to Max and my family. She explains very well, provides you with training aides and educational materials. She is the Mary Poppins on the dog world. I recommend her highly.Harriet K.May 31 2016
Best Dog Training Ocala FL and the Villages, Central Florida region!
What Bark Busters Can Do For Your Dog
Wanting a well behaved dog is definitely not too much to ask ... that's why you call a professional dog trainer like myself. There's no reason to tolerate a dog's bad behavior... it can create chaos in your home. With the right dog training method plus a little reinforcement on your part, your Ocala dog can be the loyal companion you want!
Here's what you can expect from Bark Busters the Villages:
- In Home Dog Training. I come into your home where most of the issues with your dog occur. Here your dog is more relaxed and focused and gets one-on-one attention.
- Personalized Training. The problem with group classes is the worst behaved dog seems to get all the attention! With our personalized dog training, I'll specifically address where and when your dog is having issues and design a customized plan to help you resolve them.
- Positive Reinforcement. I don't resort to coercive dog training techniques such as shock collars. Instead, Bark Busters of The Villages relies on positive training techniques.
- Communication is the Key. The first lesson will last approximately 3 - 4 hours. Follow-up lessons can be scheduled to address any lingering issues. During the training session, I will teach you how to communicate with your dog in a language he understands. We will use vocal commands and body language to establish you as the "leader of the pack". All you need to do is reinforce the dog training techniques I have taught you for 10 - 15 minutes a day and you'll be on your way to a well behaved dog ... guaranteed!
- Our Life of the Dog Guarantee.I offer a variety of programs to fit every client's needs and budget including the "life of the dog" guarantee. This guarantee simply states that if youcarry out the training instructions provided at the training lesson, myself or anotherBark Busters therapist (in case you move) will work with you for the life of the dog at no additional charge. Restrictions apply.
Here are some of the dog obedience issues I can help you to overcome:
- Basic dog obedience (sit, stay, fetch)
- Separation anxiety
I have successfully trained over 1000 dogs in The Villages area, and I have never met a dog I couldn't train. I can't wait until you see the results with your own dog!
About Annette Heathman - The Villages/Leesburg/Mt. Dora Dog Trainer
Before I became a Florida dog trainer, I needed help with my own dog!
Georgia, my Dalmatian, was a gift from my daughter when she went away to college. Georgia filled the void of an empty nest, but it didn't take long before I turned this cute little bundle of spots into an over-indulged diva who ruled the roost.
Bark Busters taught me how to reclaim the leadership role and return my home to harmony by putting me back in charge. Georgia no longer pulls at the leash, charges the front door when guests arrive, or barks wildly at dogs passing by our house.
So call Bark Busters The Villages TODAY and let's get started on training your dog. He'll be better behaved and you'll be happier.
And oh yeah, Georgia is still a diva, but a diva on my terms now ... not hers.
Services provided by Annette & Casey
- write a review
- our customer reviews
- review us on Google+
- review us on Yahoo
- contact Annette & Casey by e-mail
- Call Annette & Casey toll free at 1-877-500-BARK (2275)
Annette & Casey recommend:
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.