meet your specialist trainer Donna Will
Bark Busters Home Dog Training North San Gabriel Valley, California
Best Dog Training Pasadena, Burbank CA, Glendale area
If Your Dog ...
Displays aggression and growls at other dogs
Barks incessantly at the UPS man or any visitors
Is a puppy that nips, chews and digs
Pulls you on his leash when you're walking
You need help with dog training from Bark Busters San Gabriel Valley!
What Bark Busters Can Do For You and Your Dogs
When you have a dog or puppy that causes havoc by exhibiting inappropriate dog behavioral issues, you become frustrated and stressed. Here is what you can expect as a Los Angeles dog owner:
- Home Dog Training. I will come into your home for a private dog training lesson. Your home is the most comfortable place for your dog and often where most of the bad behaviors occur.
- Positive Reinforcement. Our first dog training session will take approximately three hours. The Bark Busters dog behavioral system is treat free, clicker free and collar free. Follow up sessions can be conducted to address any lingering problems. You'll be amazed at the results after only one lesson!
- Our Proven Method. Dogs use body language for 80% of their communication, so it's no wonder they view our strange human tendencies with confusion. We've all seen dogs who tilt their heads on one side and offer a blank expression in response to our commands. With Bark Busters San Gabriel Valley, we eliminate that confusion by teaching you to "speak dog." Using vocal commands and your body language, I will teach you to be "the leader of the pack" and in control of your dog.
- No limitations. I have never met a dog I couldn't train - any dog, any age, any size. Together, we will make sure you have a well-behaved dog ... guaranteed!
- Unprecedented Guarantee. The Bark Busters guarantee simply states that if youcarry out the training instructions provided at the training lesson, myself or anotherBark Busters therapist (in case you move) will work with you for the life of the dog at no additional charge.
As a professional dog obedience trainer throughout Los Angeles, I can help you with a variety of dog behavioral and dog obedience issues including:
- Dog aggression
- Dog barking
- Dog biting
- Dog chewing
- Dog digging
- Dog jumping
- Dog housebreaking
- Dog obsessions
- Dog separation anxiety
- Dog destructiveness
- Puppy training
- Baby/child safety
Who I Am
I have been a dog trainer with Bark Busters San Gabriel Valley for more than 8 years. For me, dog training is not just a career - it's a calling! I've never met a dog I couldn't train, and I am confident I can train yours ... guaranteed! You might see me tooling around in my Bark Busters car with my German Sheppard and my Visla mix with their heads gleefully sticking out the window! Wave if you see me in the neighborhood - many dogs throughout Altadena, Arcadia, Glendale, La Canada Flintridge, Los Angeles, Monrovia, Montrose, Pasadena, San Marino, Sierra Madre and South Pasadena have been successfully trained by me.
Call me for a free consultation and we'll resolve those unwanted dog behaviors in no time!
Services provided by Donna
- One to one in home dog training
- Individual puppy management
- Dog behavior seminars
- Community dog walks
- write a review
- my customer reviews
- review me on Google+
- contact Donna by e-mail
- Call Donna toll free at 1-877-500-BARK (2275)
- Donna is Pet First Aid & CPR Certified
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.