meet your specialist trainers Jim & Dee Call
Bark Busters Home Dog Training McKinney, Plano TX, Rowlett. SE Collins
Best Dog Training in SE Collin!
After spending twenty plus years working as telecom engineers for Bell South we were both looking for a new career, something that we truly enjoyed. We have always been dog owners and enjoyed working with our own dogs. We are currently competing in AKC Agility trials with three of our dogs at master level. This activity requires well behaved dogs. We have learned with Bark Busters that good behavior is attained by developing a balanced relationship with your dog based on LOVE, TRUST, and RESPECT. We can help you have that relationship with your dog and attain the level of behavior that you desire.
As Bark Buster behavioral therapists and trainers we enjoy working with dogs and their people. Our training has been extremely useful in our other passion as rescuers of West Highland White Terriers. We have been able to put it to good use everyday in our home as foster parents for Westie Rescue of North Texas. We foster dogs that have been surrendered or abandoned for many reasons, many of which are behavior issues. We have experienced the same type of behavior problems that our clients experience, including aggression, sibling rivalry, separation anxiety, destructiveness, fearfulness, and general bad manners. We have been able to rehabilitate and change the behavior of dozens of these rescue dogs in our own home and those of hundreds of our clients in their homes.
Having been dog owners for many years we understand the frustrations that people have when their dogs have behavior problems. We now know that these problems can be solved with the right training. Good pack leadership and positive reinforcement is the key to changing your dog's behavior.
Bark Busters offers all the features you want in a dog-training program:
- Dog friendly. Our dog behavioral therapists are dog lovers committed to enhancing bonds between dogs and their owners.
- Customized. Because each dog is unique, our therapists work with your dog, in the privacy of your home, to meet your expectations, at your convenience.
- Supportive. Bark Busters provides support even if you or your dog relocates. PLUS, we will help with any new issues that arise-free of charge. Guaranteed.
- All-encompassing. Our therapists can address any problem your dog is having-from basic obedience through the entire spectrum of behavior issues (e.g., barking, jumping, chewing, etc.).
- Results-oriented. Our natural dog training method is transforming canine and human lives worldwide-in hours, not months.
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.