meet your specialist trainer Paul Jasmin
Dog Training & Behavioral Therapist for Dakota County, Minnesota
The Best Dog South Eastern suburbs of the Twin Cities area
I am a Bark Busters certified Master Dog Behavioral Therapist and Trainer serving the South Eastern suburbs of the Twin Cities area, largely Dakota County. I joined Bark Busters in 2008 after 30 years in electrical engineering and business ownership and have trained over 500 dogs to date. I work with dog owners and their dogs to help them solve their dog behavioral problems and return order and harmony to their homes - a process I thoroughly enjoy. Our simple, natural and dog friendly techniques use the same communication methods-body language and voice control-that dogs follow in there instinctive social structure. With training taking place in your home, you'll see amazing results with your dog in as little as two hours (not weeks or months offered by other methods). Plus, you'll see continued improvements with practice and time. I will help you to better understand and establish control of your dog, yielding an enhanced relationship that is more relaxed and enjoyable for both of you.
Bark Busters has trained over 1 million dogs worldwide and over 4,000 dogs in the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area. We train any age, any breed, any issue.
Here's the advantages to dog owners
- In home training - where your dog is the most comfortable, less stressed, most receptive and most likely to display bad behaviors.
- Personalized dog training - no "one size fits all" like dog training or puppy training classes. I develop a personalized one-on-one lesson plan based on your dog's particular issues and your goals.
- Positive dog training - no shock collars or clickers.Our dog training is humane and produces longer lasting results than treat training or force.
- Effective dog training. Our first lessons will run approximately 3 hours with any lingering issues addressed in follow-up sessions. You'll be amazed at the results and the difference in your dog's behavior after one lesson!
- Communicating with your dog - I will teach you a method of communication that your dog already understands, based on canine communication, body language, and pack leadership. You will learn how to use your body language and vocal communication to get your dog to focus on you and respond to your directions. By reinforcing our dog training techniques 10 - 15 minutes a day, you will soon become a knowledgeable and proud dog owner.
- Life of the Dog Guarantee. This guarantee simply states that if youcarry out the training instructions provided at our dog training lesson, myself or another Bark Busters therapist (in case you move) will work with you for the life of the dog at no additional charge. Restrictions apply
Our dog training program covers the following dog obedience issues:
- Basic obedience commands (sit, stay, fetch)
- Leash pulling
- Running away
- Separation anxiety
- Sibling rivalry
Vet Recommended - Dog Tested. I service the following cities: Apple Valley, Burnsville, Byron, Cannon Falls, Castle Rock, Dennison, Dundas, Eagan, Elko New Market, Faribault, Farmington, Goodhue, Hampton, Hastings, Inver Grove Heights, Kenyon, Lakeville, Lilydale, Lonsdale, Medford, Mendota, Mendota Heigths, Nerstrand, Northfield, Oronoco, Owatonna, Pine Island, Randolph, Red Wing, Rochester, Rosemount, Saint Paul, Saint Paul - Highland, South Saint Paul, Sunfish Lake, Vermillion, Wanamingo, Webster, Zumbrota.
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.