meet your specialist trainer Kurt Schroeder
Bark Busters Home Dog Training South Jersey
After one session with Kurt we have seen noticeable improvement in our 2 year old dog Ellie. We were recommended to Bark Busters / Kurt through a friend who also received training with Kurt and spoke highly of the overall experience. Kurt was polite, professional and extremely knowledgable in dog training. We needed training in several areas including barking, mouthing, pulling on leash and most importantly seperation anxiety. Within the first session Kurt helped us make drastic improvements in Ellie's behavior and we look forward to our future training sessions. This service with Kurt is worth every penny!Bill T.March 6 2016
Best Dog Training Cherry Hill, Medford, Marlton, Blackwood, Moorestown, Woodbury, Voorhees, Haddonfield, Riverside, South Jersey!
I can help you solve your behavior problem with your dog!
Most people do not know how to communicate effectively with their canine family member. Frustration and problems arise that need to be solved so you and your family can enjoy your dog. I can help you in your home to solve many problems including:
- Jumping on people
- Basic obedience
- Separation anxiety
- Leash pulling
- Won't come when called
- Dog aggression
- Nipping and biting
- Sibling rivalry
Some benefits of using Bark Busters:
- Our training methods are non-physical, utilizing canine communication. It is a simple-to-learn, extremely effective, natural, and dog-friendly approach using voice control, body language and social group leadership techniques. We do not use shock collars, pinch collars or food as a reward for behavior.
- We offer guaranteed lifetime support, which means if at any time during the life of the dog you require additional training, we will return free of charge.
- All of the training is done in your home, which is easy on your schedule and requires no travel. Also, dogs learn and retain training best in their own environment where problems exist.
- We educate you to train your dog so that he/she will continue to respond to YOU after I leave.
I am a Master Dog Behaviorist and Trainer and have completed educational seminars and certification training in the USA and Australia. I have been involved with dogs for 25 years and have trained over 1000 dogs in the last five years. I am recommended by many veterinarian hospitals in the area.
Are you looking for an efficient, effective and results oriented method to train your dog or puppy and correct unwanted behaviors? Then please call Bark Busters today.
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.