meet your specialist trainers John & Sharron Moyses
Bark Busters Home Dog Training Macomb County, Sterling Heights MI area
Best Dog Training Sterling Heights MI area, & Macomb County!
As Dog Trainers and Certified Dog Behavioral Therapists for more than 9 years, we have successfully trained more than 1,800 dogs throughout Macomb County, including Algonac, Allenton, Almont, Anchorville, Armada, Attica, Brown City, Capac, Casco, Clinton Township, Columbus, Croswell, Davison, Dryden, East China, Emmett, Fair Haven, Fraser, Goodells, Hadley, Harrison Township, Harsens Island, Imlay City, Lakeville, Lapeer, Leonard, Macomb, Marine City, Marlette, Marysville, Melvin, Memphis, Metamora, Mount Clemens, New Baltimore, New Haven, North Branch, North Street, Otisville, Peck, Port Huron, Ray, Richmond, Romeo, Roseville, Saint Clair, Saint Clair Shores, Sandusky, Smiths Creek, Sterling Heights, Utica, Washington, and Yale.
Dog Owner Recommended
If you are frustrated by some of your dog's behavior, don't lose heart! There is virtually no dog behavior that is impossible to change. If someone has told you that it is too late or your dog is un trainable, they haven't met us - John and Sharon Moyses -- or been introduced to the Bark Busters Macomb County dog training method. In fact, Bark Busters has successfully trained 1 million dogs worldwide using a proven dog training method that helps you effectively communicate with your dog. Read some reviews from our satisfied dog owners who have learned to be the "leader of the pack."
No one is more familiar with the effectiveness of the local dog training alternatives than our own veterinarians, and many throughout Macomb County overwhelmingly recommend the Bark Busters dog training method. They know our mission is to prevent dogs from being euthanized or abandoned due to bad behavior. Too many dog owners trade in their dog in hopes of replacing him or her with a "good dog." I believe any dog can be a "good dog" with the right training.
What Bark Busters Can Do For You
Want a well-mannered, happy and obedient companion? We are 100% confident the Bark Busters dog training methods can be used to help you achieve the lifelong pal you and your family want. In fact, many times we resolve issues that other dog training methods have failed to address! Here's how we work:
- In home training - We come to you! Your home, yard and neighborhood are where your dog issues actually occur. Free of unusual distractions, your dog will quickly learn to follow your house rules. We start in the home, but all outdoor behavior training is included too! I'll help you safely and positively achieve socialization with other dogs and people in public settings avoiding or reversing aggression, fear and low confidence.
- Personalized dog training - no "one size fits all" like group dog training or puppy training classes. We develop a personalized one-on-one lesson plan based on your dog's particular personality, perspective and your goals. You'll learn how to read your dog's reactions and adjust your communication as needed depending on how your dog is responding. Our first dog training lesson will last approximately 3 - 4 hours. When you reinforce our techniques approximately 10 - 15 minutes a day, you'll begin to see awesome results.
- Positive dog training - no shock collars, pain, intimidation or clickers. Unlike some trainers, we at Bark Busters don't use harsh techniques or bribe with food to extort good behavior. Our dog training focuses on using dogs' natural instincts to work toward a win -win situation for you and your dog. Trust, clear communication and understanding each other produces longer lasting results than treat training or force.
- Effective dog training. You will learn more in our first training lesson and get better results than in group classes that last six weeks. Dogs can't speak English, so it's no wonder they can't understand our verbal commands. We will teach you how to communicate with your dog in a language he understands. You will learn how to use your body language and vocal communication to get your dog to focus on you and respond to your directions.
- No limitations. I will help you train any dog, any age, any issue. Together, we will make sure you have a well-behaved dog ... guaranteed!
- Puppy Training - with our in-home training, we can get your puppy started at an earlier age, without the fear of exposing him to unknowns prior to completion of vaccinations.
- Life of the Dog Guarantee. Our Life-Of-The-Dog Guaranteegoes wherever you and your dog go! Bark Busters is the only company with National Support & Unlimited Training. This guarantee is automatically transferred. It stays with your dog even if you move - or- if your dog is temporarily or permanently re-housed!
Meet Your Macomb County Dog Trainers - Sharron & John Moyses
Sharron and I are committed to providing you with the best experience possible. Much of our lives have been spent owning, training and caring for Macomb County dogs. Dogs are not born "good" or "bad" and we will work with you so your Our current fur-bearing children bring us much joy. They are good canine citizens as well as dedicated companions. We have chosen Bark Busters for the truly remarkable training approach as well as the lifestyle and the difference we hope to make in our community. Let us help you find a new way to deal with your canine issues.
Visit our personal Dog Training Macomb County MI Website
Services provided by John & Sharron
- our customer reviews
- write a review
- review us on Google+
- contact John & Sharron by e-mail
- Call John & Sharron toll free at 1-877-500-BARK (2275) or local 586-218-3316
- John & Sharron are Pet First Aid & CPR Certified
John & Sharron recommend:
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.