meet your specialist trainer Amy Clear
Bark Busters Home Dog Training Greensboro, Winston-Salem NC
Best Dog Training Winston-Salem, Greensboro NC and High Point!
Are you frustrated or embarrassed by your dog? Do you have a new puppy that you want to get started off on the right foot? Are you trying to sort through all the various training approaches, when all you want is a more happy family and a dog that will listen to you? I understand and can help you.
My training teaches you a natural method of communication with your dog that does not include clickers, cruelty, or physical domination (pinning, alpha rolling or spanking). Your dog is looking to you for guidance. By using your voice and body language, you can communicate your expectations of what behaviors are and are not acceptable (jumping, door rushing, barking, nipping, stealing food off the table or countertop, and more).
I will teach you to see the way your dog sees the world and how and what your dog is communicating to you. Because you will be using training methods your dog understands, in as little as 2-3 hours, you will see your dog respond to you in ways he/she never has before. This natural approach requires the desire and a 20-minute/day commitment from you to establish a trusting relationship with your dog. I will teach, guide and support you every step of the way.
My humane method will empower you with the knowledge and skills needed to establish and maintain the happy relationship you are seeking for you and your dog.
If this sounds like what you are looking for, please take a few minutes to read some of my customer reviews over the past 9 years. Their words will describe what it feels like to work with me, what it is like for them using this natural approach, as well as the results they have attained and what you can expect for you and your dog.
Take a few minutes to review answers to questions asked by people from all over the Triad at WXII Channel 12's website where you will find my answers under "Ask the Expert Trainer".
I look forward to talking to you and helping you to create a balanced relationship with your dog!
- Bel-Aire Veterinary Hospital, Greensboro and Oak Ridge
- Doberman Rescue of the Triad, Greensboro
- Friendly Animal Clinic, Guilford College, Greensboro
- Gate City Animal Hospital, Greensboro
- James Landing Veterinary Hospital, Jamestown
- Sedgefield Animal Hospital and Dental Center, Greensboro, High Point, Jamestown
- Skeet Club Veterinary & Total Care Veterinary, High Point
- SPCA of the Triad, Greensboro
- Summerfield Veterinary Hospital, Summerfield
- The Animal Hospital at Lake Brandt, Summerfield, Greensboro
latest from my media library:
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.