meet your specialist trainer Debbie Bracken
Bark Busters Home Dog Training Portland, Oregon, Vancouver, Washington State.
Best Dog Training in Central Portland, Oregon, & Vancouver, Washington!
Excellent Dog Training Produces Excellent Dog Owners and Excellent Dogs
If you are reading this, you might think a well-trained dog is NOT in your future. Not true! If you are frustrated or embarrassed by your dog’s behavior, and the methods you have tried so far haven’t worked, it’s time to call in the professionals.
Bark Busters Home Dog Training Portland & Vancouver. We’re here to restore peace to your household!
I have successfully trained several dogs throughout the area. In fact, I have never met a dog I couldn’t train – that’s why I am confident I can train yours. With an initial dog training session and daily reinforcement on your part, you’ll have a well-trained dog in no time. Yes, dog training takes patience, but it doesn’t have to be drudgery – it can be fun too!
Here’s why Bark Busters Portland & Vancouver have been so successful:
- In home training – where your dog is the most comfortable, less stressed, most receptive and most likely to display bad behaviors.
- Personalized dog training – no “one size fits all” like dog training or puppy training classes. I develop a personalized one-on-one lesson plan based on your dog’s particular issues and your goals.
- Positive dog training – no shock collars or clickers.Our Ocala & Gainesville dog training is humane and produces longer lasting results than treat training or force.
- Effective dog training. Our first lessons will run approximately 3 – 4 hours with any lingering issues addressed in follow-up sessions. You’ll be amazed at the results and the difference in your dog’s behavior after one lesson!
- Communicating with your dog – I will teach you a method of communication that your dog already understands, based on canine communication, body language, and pack leadership. You will learn how to use your body language and vocal communication to get your dog to focus on you and respond to your directions.By reinforcing our dog training techniques 10 – 15 minutes/day, you will soon become a pack leader.
- Life of the Dog Guarantee. This guarantee simply states that if youcarry out the training instructions provided at our dog training lesson, myself or anotherBark Busters therapist (in case you move) will work with you for the life of the dog at no additional charge. Restrictions apply.
Meet Debbie Bracken – Your Central Portland, Oregon & Vancouver, Washington Dog Trainer
Like people, dogs need discipline in their lives. They want to know where they fit in the family pecking order and what is expected of them. By nature, they want to please you. That’s why dog obedience training is so important – you the dog owner can clearly communicate what is expected of them.
You will learn to trust each other. Bond. And in the end? You’ll be best friends!
If you’re looking for successful dog training where you establish yourself as the “leader of the pack”, call Debbie Bracken from Bark Busters Home Dog Training Portland & Vancouver today.
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.