Cheryl Kubista - Toledo Dog Trainer
Greater Toledo, Ohio
Serving: Berkey, Bowling Green, Curtice, Genoa, Haskins, Holland, Luckey, Martin, Maumee, Millbury, Monclova, Northwood, Oregon, Perrysburg, Rossford, Swanton, Sylvania, Toledo, Walbridge, Waterville, Whitehouse and surrounding areas
Best Dog Training in Greater Toledo!
In business since 2005, Bark Busters Greater Toledo has trained over 1,000 dogs in private dog training sessions in home. Using the kind, holistic and natural Bark Busters dog training method, I’ve helped dog owners achieve simple, easy-to-learn dog obedience solutions to their dog's behavioral problems. After completing the initial rigorous Bark Busters dog training program in Denver, I earned the titles of Advanced Dog Trainer and finally, Master Dog Trainer and Behavioral Therapist.
PUPPY AND GROUP CLASSES
I am pleased to announce the formation of Puppy and Group classes here at Bark Busters Toledo!!! Are you looking for the Bark Busters method of training but prefer a group atmosphere? Well, wait no further. Bark Busters will be offering Puppy and Group classes at two locations: Poco's Playhouse, Doggie Daycare in Perrysburg and Bark Avenue, Doggie Daycare in Toledo Visit www.toledobarkbusters.blogspot.com for dates and times!!
Client-Sophie, Boyd, Client-Maggie, Cheryl Kubista-Master Trainer, Cocoa and Client-Colby
1. Go to the top of this page and click “Click here to contact the trainer who serves your area” or call us directly at 1-877-500-BARK.
2. We start with a phone interview to discuss your dog training goals and to set an appointment for your first at-home dog training session.
3. Next, we arrive on-time for a friendly, non-judgmental discussion of your dog’s behavior, your dog training goals and your puppy or dog training environment. This is done at your home because this is where most dog obedience problems occur.
4. We’ll have a fun overview of how dogs think and what motivates them to either mind or misbehave.
5. Then, during this one-on-one dog training class, you’ll begin hands-on dog training geared toward your goals. You’ll learn how to proactively correct and educate your dog with love and firmness.
6. During this 1st 3-hour session, you’ll see immediate results; you will be confident and on your way to having a well-mannered, happy dog and peaceful home.
7. We’ll then arrange follow-up dog training sessions that fit your schedule, typically in 1-hour sessions at your home.
YOUR COST AND COMMITMENT:
We know that the best results come out of loving, even-handed and consistent daily dog training behavior practice. The more you can apply the dog behavior techniques, the quicker the results. You’ll see positive results from training your dog by dedicating a few minutes a day to obedience training
I offer a variety of dog training packages from "pay as you train" visits, to a Guaranteed Lifetime of Support service (we’re the largest dog training company in the world and Bark Buster trainers everywhere honor and support this guarantee!). There’s no pressure to decide on the level of service you want. At the end of the first session, we’ll discuss what seems appropriate for your needs.
Chloe, Boyd, Princess (back), Cocoa and Merlin
I myself have four beautiful dogs: a young Great Dane named Chloe that we adopted from Planned Pethood, 14-year-old Lab/chow mix named Boyd or Bubba as we like to call him who was rescued out of a dumpster behind a gas station, 5-year-old chocolate Lab named Cocoa and a 1 yr old Great Dane named Merlin who was a rescue out of Norwalk with separation anxiety, aggression towards males, and was starved. With the older dog, I had tried treat training (which is what I grew up with), downloaded manuals off the Internet and even tried techniques that I observed on TV shows. The methods that I tried seemed to work only for a short time because I was teaching them to behave for the treat and they never had consistent behavior especially when I didn’t have a treat available for them. Here at Bark Busters, we do not want to just manage your dog’s behavior, but change your dog’s thinking and what drives them to the behavior in the first place. We are teaching your dog to make his own right decisions.
Training Dogs the Aussie Way!
What my clients say about Bark Busters . . .The Bark Busters method uses calm, assertive leadership techniques and practices. It teaches you to become a leader worthy of respect as opposed to instilling fear into the dogs, as so many other methods do. They do not use shock collars or prong collars. --Nikki Badman, owner of Poco's playhouse
Cheryl Kubista is a wonder woman! Anyone who knew and now knows my Crockett can see the change from wild child to big boy who no longer has to be crated, ever! More amazingly I can walk him in my flip flops ... a major milestone! Crockett is a very happy dog who has learned to trust and knows he found his forever home. --Kim Recknagel Nagle
Our therapist was easy to follow and she (Cheryl) gave lots of examples that made the techniques easy to understand. Wonka was much calmer by the end of the first session, you saw definite results. I would recommend Bark Busters because from the short time it already seemed to show results. I like how Bark Busters is a non-physical training and mostly uses tones, and helps you understand how your dog thinks. I found the training very informative and helpful. --Carli S., Toledo (6-mo-old Boxer named Wonka)