Rachel Baum - Upstate New York Dog Trainer
Upstate New York
Serving: Albany, Alplaus, Ballston Lake, Burnt Hills, Clifton Park, Cohoes, Delmar, Glenville, Guilderland, Latham, Mechanicville, Menands, Rensselaer, Rexford, Rotterdam Junction, Round Lake, Schenectady, Scottia, Troy, Waterford and Watervliet and surrounding areas. Please Inquire.
For Email Marketing you can trust
RACHEL BAUM, CPDT-KA, is a graduate of both the Bark Busters Home Dog Training program and has achieved the level of Master Trainer and Dog Behavioral Therapist. She is a a certified professional dog trainer, and is a professional member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers, and the International Association of Canine Professionals, as well as an AKC Canine Good Citizen Evaluator. Rachel has trained over 1,000 dogs, and is recommended by local veterinarians and rescue groups including Forever Home Greyhounds and the Capital District Humane Association.
Using dog-friendly techniques, Rachel is committed to helping all dog owners establish a relationship with their dogs based on love, leadership and trust. She specializes in assisting owners find solutions to potentially embarrassing problems like jumping up on people, nuisance barking, pulling on the leash, and destructive behavior like chewing and digging. In addition, she has expertise in:
- Training all dogs, any age, any breed, including pit bulls and pit mixes;
- Helping clients with dogs demonstrating aggression to people or other dogs;
- Accommodating dogs with special needs;
- Presenting in-service workshops for veterinary clinics, groomers, kennels, and animal shelters on topics such as preventing dog bites for professional animal care workers, assessing and treating separation anxiety;
- Providing educational programs for children, schools and hospitals;
- Speaking for community groups on a variety of topics including choosing the right dog for your family, avoiding dog bites, preparing your dog for your new baby, and more.
Customized Training in Your Home: A dog's home environment is the center of his life and in many cases the source of any behavior problems he may have. It only makes sense that your dog's home and surrounding neighborhood is the most effective training location. Rachel works with you to develop a custom-tailored training program that suits you and your dog’s personality, your lifestyle, your schedule and your goals.
Fast Results, Guaranteed for Life: Any breed, any age and any issue are trainable. With an initial 2.5-hour average visit, most customers experience an immediate positive behavioral change in their dog. Practicing only 10–15 minutes a day (over a 5-week period) will produce the canine companion that you always wanted.
A Great Start for Puppies: By training your puppy in the convenience and security of your home, Rachel can get your puppy started at an earlier age, without the fear of exposing him to unknowns prior to completion of vaccinations. Using gentle training methods, Rachel can guide your puppy in the right direction, avoiding many of the problems he would otherwise develop.
TV: Click here to see Rachel's interview discussing Dog Bite Prevention
Radio: Click here to hear Rachel on the "My Doggie Says" Radio Show