Your trainer is
Servicing: Appleton, Black Creek, Bonduel, Brillion, Butte Des Morts, Chilton, Collins, Combined Locks, Dale, De Pere, Denmark, Eden, Eldorado, Fond Du Lac, Forest Junction, Freedom, Fremont, Green Bay, Greenleaf, Greenville, Hilbert, Hortonville, Kaukauna, Kellnersville, Kiel, Kimberly, King, Larsen, Little Chute, Little Suamico, Malone, Manitowoc, Maribel, Menasha, Mishicot, Neenah, New Franken, New Holstein, New London, Nichols, Oakfield, Omro, Oneida, Oshkosh, Pickett, Potter, Pulaski, Readfield, Reedsville, Rosendale, Saint Nazianz, Seymour, Sherwood, Shiocton, Stockbridge, Suamico, Two Rivers, Valders, Van Dyne, Waukau, Waupaca, Weyauwega, Whitelaw, Winnebago, Winneconne
DOG TRAINING & BEHAVIORAL THERAPIST FOR FOX RIVER, WISCONSIN
Best Dog Training in Sherwood & Fox River!
See all my customer reviews.
Welcome. My name is Ruth Marquardt and I have been your local Sherwood and Fox River Valley dog behaviorist and trainer since September of 2005. I have had the good fortune to train hundreds of dogs with a variety of issues, but they all have one thing in common: their relationship to their dog owner. See your dog is not a bad dog; simply, it is a failure to communicate.
What Makes the Bark Busters In Home Training System Different?
- Communication. Dogs learn how to communicate with each other when they are first born. They mimic the behavior of their Mom and siblings and learn “the pack mentality”. Then you adopt them, start speaking English and can’t understand a word you say. Plus, they think they need to be the leader of the pack. I teach you how to be the Top Dog so you are in control and have a relationship with your dog based on trust and respect. Your dog will feel safe with your decisions and start following those decisions.
- You will see immediate results. After out first 2 to 3-hour lesson, you will see MAJOR behavioral changes in the way your dog responds. Practice for 15 minutes/day and you’ll have the well-behaved family companion you’ve always wanted.
- In home training. I train your dog in your home. Why in home? Because that is where your dog is most comfortable and able to focus.
- Positive. The Bark Busters training methods are all positive and humane. Once again, dogs don’t communicate using prong or shock collars or even treats, nor should dog trainers!
- Life of the Dog. We offer a Life of the Dog guarantee.
- Any Issue, Any Breed, Any Age. From puppies to senior dogs, from full breeds to mutts, I can train them all. I can help you overcome:
- Adjusting to a new baby
- Aggression toward you or other dogs
- Barking inappropriately
- Biting or mouthing
- Fear or anxiety
- Door manners
- Leash pulling
- Not coming when called
- Separation anxiety
- Sibling rivalry
About Your Fox River Dog Trainer
Before Bark Busters, I fostered dogs for many years for various rescue groups. While my dogs did well in obedience classes, they would resort to their bad behaviors once we got home or went for a walk. I knew there had to be a better way and then I found Bark Busters. I will get to the root of the problem, so the dog no longer feels the need to act out in undesirable ways. You will see results by the end of the first visit instead of weeks or months down the road.
Before Bark Busters, I had to say goodbye to a very healthy, beautiful dog of my own because no one could help me fix his aggression issue. With Bark Busters, I have been able to help many people who owned dogs with the same behavior problem. Do not think about re-homing your dog until we have had a chance to meet.
You too, can have a well-behaved dog!
Visit my Appleton & Green Bay dog training website