The Bark Busters worldwide home dog training service guarantee is unique in the industry. It is designed to help owners resolve their dog's behavior and obedience problems and to provide customers with the satisfaction of ongoing support and peace of mind. Find out more
My name is Michael Carr and I am your local Pennsylvania Dog Trainer and Behavioral Therapist. Best Dog Training In Chestnut Hill and Southeast Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
I’ve had the pleasure of training thousands of dogs over the last several years. I’ve worked with a wide variety of dog behavior issues from aggression and barking to separation anxiety and sibling rivalry.
How do I know I can help you with your dog?
Why Choose Bark Busters Northwest Philadelphia, Montgomery County
1. My method of training is unlike anything you will experience. Basically, there are three ways to train a dog: 1) using shock or prong collars; 2) using treats; and 3) doing what I do. Prong and shock collars are called negative reinforcement and unfortunately, aggression breeds aggression. Plus, your dog is not a drone and should not be controlled by a remote. Treat training is good for tricks and basic obedience, but it is not good for removing unwanted behaviors like barking, jumping, aggression, separation anxiety, etc. The Bark Busters methods are based on dog psychology and the way dogs naturally communicate – using voice tones and body language.
2. I train in your home. Why in-home dog training? Your home is where your dog is most comfortable and where many of the issues occur. For instance, it is hard to teach door manners in a classroom setting. Additionally, we will cover leash training so you and your dog can walk comfortably through your neighborhood.
3. You’ll see immediate results. Our first session will last 2 – 3 hours and you’ll be amazed by your dog’s transformation during this time. If you practice our exercises 10 – 15 minutes/day, you’ll have a well-behaved dog in no time.
4. Any dog, any age, any breed.
5. Vet recommended. Many staff members at vet clinics, and other dog-related businesses in the area, have experienced my techniques first-hand with their own dogs and are very comfortable recommending Bark Busters.
Guaranteed Results for any of the following behaviors:
· Attention demanding
· Leash pulling
· Running away
· Separation anxiety
· Sibling rivalry - tensions / fights with other dogs in the household
· Respecting cats or other pets
· Focus & listening
· Improving confidence
· Not rushing the door, visitors or kids
· Preparing for a new baby or a change in address
· And much more!!!
· Full breeds
· Mixed breeds
· Rescue dogs
· Senior dogs
· Military dogs