meet your specialist trainers Buck & Ruth Skinner
Bark Busters Home Dog Training South East MI, Brighton, Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Howell MI
Ruth is amazing! She's very knowledgeable and helpful. In just 1 1/2 hours with her here showing us techniques and giving us a different perspective on how to deal with him, he was a different dog. We've continued to use her techniques and they are working! When I have any questions, I can call her and she answers them quickly. I wish we would have given Bark Busters a call years ago when we got him. I highly recommend Ruth and Bark Busters!Maureen S.September 14 2017
Welcome to Bark Busters Home Dog Training
Are you frustrated by your dog's behavior?
Do you try to correct your dog but your dog doesn't listen?
Do you have a new puppy and want to start off right before bad habits develop?
Bark Busters has trained more than 1 million dogs worldwide and our dog training approach has succeeded where other methods have failed. Why? Because we train your dog one-on-one in your home where most of the frustrating behaviors occur. We don't use a "one size fits all" approach because not all owners and their dogs are the same.
What Bark Busters Ann Arbor Can Do For You
- In Home Training. Most dogs misbehave at home because they are more comfortable in this environment. Because every dog has their own personality and temperament, we create an individualized one-on-one plan.
- Positive Reinforcement. The Bark Busters system is a positive, non-physical (no choke, pinch, prong or shock collars) natural approach (no clickers) to dog behavior modification based on understanding and clear communication.
- Speak Dog. Your dog can't speak English and you can't speak dog, so it's no wonder miscommunications occur! Using your vocal commands and body language, we teach you how to refocus your dog's behavior in a language your dog understands.
- See Results. Our first lesson will last approximately 2 - 3 hours.Many of our clients see a major improvement after the first session.As you start to practice your personalized training plan, on a daily basis, you'll be amazed how quickly your dog will learn to respond.
- Vet Recommended. Many vet clinics and other dog related businesses in the area recommend Bark Busters because of our proven results.
Visit our personal Dog Training Ann Arbor Website
We can help you with any dog, any age and any behavior issues, including:
- Attention Seeking
- Basic Dog Obedience
- Begging / Counter Surfing
- Leash Pulling
- Obsessive/Compulsive behaviors
- Over Exuberance
- Puppy Training
- Separation Anxiety
- Sibling Rivalry
Meet Your Ann Arbor Dog Trainers - Ruth and Buck Skinner
"Danny and Sylvia Wilson, Founders of Bark Busters Home Dog Training , have developed an amazing training approach working with dogs and their families.We continue to be amazed at how fast we see dogs respond to their owners.Many times the owner tells us that we are their last resort ...... after our first lesson, they say "they wish they would have called us first".
We have been with Bark Busters Home Dog training for nine years and have completed the advanced training programs.We attend annual training workshops to stay educated on dog safety and to make sure our training skills are up-to-date.We have worked with hundreds of families and their dogs and we are confident we can help you with yours.
GIVE US A CALL.....BARK BUSTERS HOME DOG TRAINING 1-877-500-BARK(2275)
WE MAY BE EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
Services provided by Buck & Ruth
- write a review
- our customer reviews
- review us on Google+
- review us on Yahoo
- review us on Yelp
- contact Buck & Ruth by e-mail
- Call Buck & Ruth toll free at 1-877-500-BARK (2275)
Buck & Ruth recommend:
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.