meet your specialist trainer Ken Liddell
Bark Busters Home Dog Training Kendall Will County, Aurora, Naperville, Bolingbrook IL
When I started fostering dogs I knew my dog wouldn't be happy about it, but I thought she would get used to it. I was wrong, she continued to be aggressive, kept trying to bite them and was very territorial. It was so out of control that I had to send my first foster to a different home thinking maybe she just didn't like other female dogs. When I got a smaller, male dog, she had the same reaction and nothing could get her to accept them. I was ready to give up on my hopes of helping other dogs when I came across Bark Busters. When Ken called me, I expected he'd just get some basic information, tell me the price and set up an appt, but no, Ken actually had a conversation with me, gave me pointers over the phone and did not pressure me into using this service at all. I met with Ken twice and he helped me come to the realization that my relationship with my dog Yuki, would influence how she responds to changes in her environment. It was really simple things, that I never would have thought of and I am so grateful that we met. Now, two months later, I continue to foster and have been able to integrate these dogs into my home without disrupting the household. Yuki can be off leash in the same room as a foster dog, sit next to them and just recently, has begun playing outside with them. While this may not seem like a big deal to most, it has made the biggest difference in our lives and has helped me to continue my passion of fostering and finding homes for unwanted dogs. This was a small investment of time and money, but the rewards are ongoing. Thank you Ken and Barkbusters! You've helped me with my mission to save lives.Teresa G.March 17 2016
Best Dog Training in Kendall-Will
As a Certified Dog Behavioral Therapist for over 7 years, I have successfully trained more than 1,000 dogs throughout Kendall Will County including Aurora, Bolingbrook, Bristol, Earlville, Hinckley, Lee, Leland, Marseilles, Millbrook, Millington, Montgomery, Naperville, Newark, Oswego, Ottawa, Paw Paw, Peru, Plainfield, Plano, Sandwich, Serena, Shabbona, Sheridan, Somonauk, Steward, Yorkville.
I help local dog owners who are frustrated by their dog's behavior to have well-behaved dogs. How?
The Bark Busters Dog Training system is unlike any other. World-wide, the training method has been successfully used to train over one million dogs and has succeeded where other programs have failed.
I am confident I can train you and your dog! With our proven method, plus 10 - 15 minutes a day on your part, you will soon have a healthy, happy, and balanced relationship with your dog.
What Bark Busters Kendall-Will Can Do For You
- In home dog training. I will come into your home where your dog is most comfortable and most of the obedience issues are likely to occur. Free of distractions, your dog will quickly learn to follow your house rules. We start in your home, but all outdoor behavior training is included too!
- Personalized dog training. I do not offer a "one size fits all" dog training or puppy training program like many classes do. Your dog is unique and has its own problems and personality. I develop a personalized one-on-one lesson plan based on your dog's particular issues and your goals.
- Mature and puppy training. I can train any dog, any size, any age, any breed.
- Positive dog training. I use no shock collars, choke collars or clickers.Our Kendall Will dog training is humane and produces longer lasting results than treat training or force.
- Effective dog training. Our first lessons will run approximately 3 hours with any lingering issues addressed in follow-up sessions. You'll be amazed at the results and the difference in your dog's behavior after one lesson! You will learn more in our first training lesson and get better results than in group classes that last six weeks.
- Speak Dog. I will teach you a method of communication that your dog already understands, based on canine communication, body language, and pack leadership. You will learn how to use your body language and vocal communication to get your dog to focus on you and respond to your directions. By reinforcing our dog training techniques 10 - 15 minutes/day, you will soon become a pack leader.
- Life of the Dog Guarantee. This guarantee simply states that if you carry out the training instructions provided at our dog training lesson, myself or anotherBark Busters therapist (in case you move) will work with you for the life of the dog at no additional charge. Restrictions apply.
Overcome Your Dog Behavioral Issues
I will help you overcome any issues with:
- Basic obedience (sit, stay, come)
- Jumping up
- Leash pulling
- Running away
- Separation anxiety
- Socializing with other dogs and cats
- Sibling Rivalry
About Your Kendall-Will Trainer - Ken Liddell
My life is all about dogs! I currently have three rescue dogs and volunteer at two rescue shelters. You can imagine the behavioral issues I have seen!Understand that your dog craves discipline and routine - he just doesn't know how to ask for it. Too many dogs are given up for adoption because of behavioral issues that can be overcome. I'll teach you how to communicate with your dog so you are on the same page.
Call me today to learn about how you can have a great relationship with your dog. As a military veteran myself, I offer a $50.00 discount for rescue pets and military/veteran families.
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.