meet your specialist trainer Jack Knudsen
Bark Busters Home Dog Training Eastside King County, Redmond, Bellevue WA
Jack's 2 hour visit and training verged on miraculous! I have a 6 year old lab mutt who is a love. When he turned 6 everything seemed to click with him and he remembered and used all the dog manners he had been taught in his 6 years - except for barking. He'd bark when people came to the door, came in the door, when he was outside and wanted in, when he was in the back yard and I was in the front yard and he wanted to join me... Not just one bark, but often long,ongoing, very annoying barking. Because we have several dogs in the family we often swap dog-sitting. His barking was getting less and less welcome. This had to stop! With 2 very simple tips from Jack, in a very short period of time, less than an hour, my dog would sit outside the designated greeting area in the front hall, quiet as a mouse, would stay there until Jack and I proceeded out of sight, into the kitchen, until I called him to join me. Amazing! A few days later at the home of one of my kids, after only one reminder he sat quietly outside the slider door, just watching us inside. Before, he had jumped and barked and barked. What a transformation! He still barks when he hears someone outside (which I want him to do) but once I join him in the front hall he is quiet and sits outside the greeting area. So simple! So quick! So amazing! Jack and his training methods are unbeatable!Molly A.October 29 2016
Best Dog Training Bellevue WA, Redmond, Eastside King County
Hi! I'm Jack Knudsen, your local Eastside therapist for Bark Busters Home Dog Training Redmond, Bellevue, Issaquah, Kirkland, Sammamish, North Bend, Carnation, Duvall, Maple Valley, Covington and Auburn. I've been a Bark Busters trainer since 2005 and have trained over 2,500 dogs in private home dog training sessions.
If you're reading this you're probably experiencing some stress and maybe wondering if you made the right decision to add a dog to your family. No worries, you made the right decision and help is on the way! Bark Busters Issaquah's kind training methods will quickly put you at the top of your pack. It's not unusual to have utterly out of control dogs behaving nicely, sitting and waiting calmly, not jumping up and not charging the front door by the end of the first training session. You will quickly be in control.
Bark Busters does not use physically or mentally abusive training methods. We also don't use treats as the primary motivator. Instead, we show you how to apply the natural and quick strategies that dogs use to influence each other. These strategies are easy to learn and you'll quickly establish yourself as the leader and the object of your dog's love, respect and obedience.
After completing the initial rigorous Bark Busters training program in Denver, I earned the title of Master Dog Trainer and Behavioral Therapist at the 2007 Bark Busters National Conference in Colorado Springs. I completed the Advanced Training Seminars at annual Regional Conferences 2008 through 2012. I lead training seminars for veterinarians and veterinary staff and consult with local rescue organizations. I am a certified CGC evaluator.
- Call us directly at 425.466.0045 or email Bark Busters Eastside King County
- We'll start with a phone interview to discuss your training goals and to set an appointment for your first at-home training session.
- Next, we arrive on time for a friendly, non-judgmental discussion of your dog's behavior, your training goals and your training environment. This is done at your home because this is where most problems occur.
- We'll have a fun overview of how dogs think and what motivates them to either mind or misbehave.
- Then, during this first session, you'll begin hands-on training geared to your goals. You'll learn how to proactively correct and educate your dog with love and firmness.
- During this 1st 2-hour session you'll see immediate results; you will be confident and on your way to having a well-mannered, happy dog and peaceful home.
- We'll then arrange follow up training sessions that fit your schedule, typically in 1-hour sessions at your home
We know that the best results come out of loving, even-handed and consistent daily practice. The more you can apply the techniques the quicker the results. You'll see positive results by dedicating a few minutes a day to training
We offer a variety of training packages from single or multiple visits to a guaranteed lifetime of service (we're the largest dog training company in the world and Bark Buster trainers everywhere honor and support this guarantee!) There's no pressure to decide on the level of service you want. At the end of the first session we'll discuss what seems appropriate for your needs.
- Aerowood Animal Hospital, Bellevue, WA
- Animal Healing Center, Redmond, WA
- Animal Hospital of Newport Hills, Newcastle, WA
- Cougar Mountain Veterinary Hospital, Issaquah, WA
- Issaquah Veterinary Hospital, Issaquah, WA
- Lakemont Village Veterinary Hospital, Bellevue, WA
- My Pets Vet Clinic, Kirkland, WA
- Redmond-Fall City Animal Hospital, Redmond, WA
- Snoqualmie Ridge Veterinary Hospital, Snoqualmievet, WA
- Snoqualmie Valley Animal Hospital, Snoqualmie, WA
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.