meet your specialist trainer Janie Fairchild
Bark Busters Home Dog Training Iowa, Cedar Rapids
Dog Training Cedar Rapids IA
IS YOUR DOG DRIVING YOU NUTS?
Is your dog so out of control that you yell at him/her and then feel guilty? Or maybe you've yelled so much that you don't even feel guilty anymore? Just defeated?
Does your dog pull on the leash so much that going for a walk may be fun for him/her, but it's sending you to the doctor with a dislocated shoulder?
Or maybe he gets aggressive toward other dogs while walking, so now you're afraid to walk him at all?
If your dog is misbehaving in public, he's probably misbehaving at home, too. It just isn't as embarrassing at home where no one else can see him. Usually that's where most of the problems are. Maybe he jumps up on visitors, barks at the door or growls at anyone approaching his food dish while he's eating. With some dogs the list of bad behaviors seems endless.
Perhaps your dog is fairly well-behaved but needs some fine tuning on the manners. Maybe he just pushes you out of bed at night. Or wakes you at 2 in the morning because he heard a squirrel on the roof. Not a serious offense unless you have to get up in 4 hours and now you can't get back to sleep.
Or maybe you have a puppy and want to get it started out on the right paw.
You may have already taken your dog to puppy class or obedience training, but it just didn't stick. Been there, done that. Then I discovered Bark Busters and learned that they come right to your home, where most of the problems are, and customize the training to fit your dog's needs. I was so impressed I bought a franchise. Now I'm the one making those house calls, and I love it!
Bark Busters worldwide has trained hundreds of thousands of dogs. We have the experience to handle any problem your dog may have. Even the very serious problems no one else wants to take on.
I've rescued several Rottweilers from less than desirable situations, rehabilitated them and found loving, forever homes for them. I firmly believe no dog is beyond help. That includes your dog. Give me a couple of hours and you WILL see an improvement.
If you haven't already done so, please take the time to rate your dog's behavior by taking our online behavioral quiz
- Animal Care Hospital, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Animal Kingdom Veterinary Center, North Liberty, IA
- Blairs Ferry Animal Hospital, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Edgewood Animal Hospital, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Frey Pet Hospital, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Heartland Animal Hospital, Marion, IA
- Kimberly Pines Animal Hospital, Davenport, IA
- Marion Animal Hospital, Marion, IA
- Meier Veterinary Clinic, Marion, IA
- Prairie Creek Veterinary Clinic, Fairfax, IA
Services provided by Janie
- write a review
- my customer reviews
- contact Janie by e-mail
- Call Janie toll free at 1-877-500-BARK (2275)
- Janie is Pet First Aid & CPR Certified
Holiday Season Gift Certificate
Give the Gift of Education this Holiday Season with a Gift Certificate towards in-home training for your best furry friend.
- Great to give AND to get!
- Available in any denomination
- Not Redeemable for Cash / Non-Transferrable / Non-Refundable
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.