meet your specialist trainer Daniel Gusmerotti
Bark Busters Home Dog Training Englewood, Aurora & Denver CO
I have 2 French Bulldogs and before we began working with Dan things were out of control. Loki (male Frenchie) was super aggressive pulling on the leash constantly, charging the window, trying to nip at guests hands when they arrived, just to name a few. I can now walk both of my dogs with confidence! They stay right by my side. I actually have a program where I feel in control of my dogs and know what to do. Our last session with Dan Loki was basically walking by my side with no leash other dogs and distractions all around at our park. Dan has with out a doubt changed our lives. Not only I am forever grateful, but Loki and Sunna can now relax and just enjoy the dog life.Kelly M.September 4 2017
Best Dog Training Denver, Englewood CO, Aurora, Byers
My love for dogs and fascination for the human side of being a pet owner makes Bark Busters a perfect fit for me. My job is to train humans how to speak dog. The goal is to make your pet happier and healthier by creating a "pack leader" mentality in their family.
I have been working with dogs for many years and decided that Bark Busters was the best place to continue to learn and grow while working with clients from all walks of life to enhance their day to day interactions with their dogs. I help create and strengthen a family’s bonds by building confidence and leadership.
Many of my clients contact me after having tried multiple other sources that have failed. All my lessons are "in-home" which gives the owner the added benefit of educating their dog in their home and correcting where most of the unwanted behaviors occur. Don't do anything with your pet until you contact me.
Some of the challenges I deal with are:
- Nuisance barking
- Aggression behavior
- Jumping up
- Pulling on the leash and walking to heel
- Basic obedience (sit, stay, down, come)
- Digging in the yard
- Toileting in the house
- Separation anxiety
- Puppy training
- Over excitement
- And MORE!
- All About Paws Vet Clinic, Denver, Colorado
- Aspen Commons Vet Clinic
- Aurora Hills Animal Hospital, Aurora, CO.
- Chatfield Animal Hospital, Littleton, Colorado
- Coal Mine Animal Hospital
- Columbine Animal Hospital, Littleton, Colorado
- Franktown Animal Hospital, Franktown, Colorado
- Gentle Touch Animal Hospital, Denver
- Little Doggie Paradise, Aurora, Colorado
- RedStone Animal Hospital, Littleton, Colorado
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.