meet your specialist trainer Carol Champion
Bark Busters Home Dog Training Loveland, Fort Collins, Colorado North
Best Dog Training in Fort Collins, Loveland and Larimer County!
At Bark Busters Fort Collins, I help you have the relationship with your dog that keeps both you and your family happy. The human/ canine connection is ever evolving. Today's, dogs are not just property protectors or being used only for hunting and ranch work. They are living with us and among us as Family members. Dog owners are becoming very proactive in the teaching process so that their dogs aren't problem dogs causing others discomfort.
I offer a unique training experience using the Bark Buster Method. Simply stated, you will learn how to communicate with your dog so that he understands exactly what is being asked. You will be learning how your dog thinks, how he communicates and how his social structure influences his decisions. I will be training you to train your dog.
I tailor each session based on the problems you may be having. I work on any problem with any dog regardless of age, or breed. The technique is a natural motivational communication tool focusing on body language and voice tones as opposed to using food treats or electronic collars.
With the popularity of adopting shelter dogs I've found that I'm working with many first time dog owners. The goal for these pups has always been to provide a new start and a forever home. Often they come with unwanted behaviors. A person can potentially find themselves needing to make a tough decision by returning a dog to the adoption agency.The great news is that dog behavior can change! Please refer to testimonials provided here to learn more about those stories.
My commitment to you:
I offer a lifetime guarantee for your dog. That means for a one time fee you have Bark Buster Trainers to assist you for the entire life of your dog. The guarantee includes pre-existing as well as any new issues that may occur. It transfers with you should you need to move.
- I come to your home and work with you and your dog.
- I work with: Any Dog, Any Problem, Any Age
- Training is tailored for your specific dog's needs and your personal goals.
- Puppies starting as early as 8 weeks old. These owners have the very best opportunity to rear an awesome and well behaved dog.
- Discounts for multiple dog households.
- Any behavioral issue, including aggression, separation anxiety, sibling rivalry, barking, destructiveness etc.
Services provided by Carol
- write a review
- my customer reviews
- review me on Bing
- review me on Google+
- review me on Yahoo
- contact Carol by e-mail
- Call Carol toll free at 1-877-500-BARK (2275)
Holiday Season Gift Certificate
Give the Gift of Education this Holiday Season with a Gift Certificate towards in-home training for your best furry friend.
- Great to give AND to get!
- Available in any denomination
- Not Redeemable for Cash / Non-Transferrable / Non-Refundable
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.