meet your specialist trainer Laura Victory
Bark Busters Home Dog Training Florida, Gainesville, Ocala
Best Dog Training Gainesville FL & Ocala!
Excellent Dog Training Produces Excellent Dog Owners and Excellent Dogs Do you take your dog for a walk or does he walk you? Does his incessant barking and jumping lead you to apologize for his behavior? Wouldn't it be nice (and definitely be more peaceful) if your dog were well behaved?
Don't stress any longer; you have come to the right place: Bark Busters of Gainesville and Ocala. With an initial dog training session and daily reinforcement on your part, you'll have a well-trained and well-adjusted dog in no time.
Here's the advantages to dog owners
- In home training - where your dog is the most comfortable, less stressed, most receptive and most likely to display bad behaviors.
- Personalized dog training - no "one size fits all" like dog training or puppy training classes. I develop a personalized one-on-one lesson plan based on your dog's particular issues and your goals.
- Positive dog training - no shock collars or clickers.Our Ocala & Gainesville dog training is humane and produces longer lasting results than treat training or force.
- Effective dog training. Our first lessons will run approximately 3 hours with any lingering issues addressed in follow-up sessions. You'll be amazed at the results and the difference in your dog's behavior after one lesson!
- Communicating with your dog - I will teach you a method of communication that your dog already understands, based on canine communication, body language, and pack leadership. You will learn how to use your body language and vocal communication to get your dog to focus on you and respond to your directions. By reinforcing our dog training techniques 10 - 15 minutes a day, you will soon become a knowledgeable and proud dog owner.
- Life of the Dog Guarantee. This guarantee simply states that if youcarry out the training instructions provided at our dog training lesson, myself or another Bark Busters therapist (in case you move) will work with you for the life of the dog at no additional charge. Restrictions apply
Our Ocala & Gainesville dog training program covers the following dog obedience issues:
- Basic obedience commands (sit, stay, fetch)
- Leash pulling
- Running away
- Separation anxiety
- Sibling rivalry
Meet Laura Victory - You Gainesville and Ocala Dog Trainer
I have seen dogs from all angles - as a dog trainer, a dog owner and a veterinarian assistant/technician. After several years training dogs throughout Ocala and Gainesville, I know this: by nature, dogs want to please you. Once they understand the rules they will be grateful, because they will know your expectations.
My goal is to help you and your dog forge a long, lasting relationship. If I had my way, there would be no dogs abandoned or relinquished. Too many dog owners trade in their dog in hopes of replacing him or her with a "good dog." As your Ocala & Gainesville dog trainer, I believe any dog can be a "good dog" with the right training. I've never met a dog I couldn't train and I look forward to helping you train yours!
Bark Busters is proud to be the exclusive trainer for Pet Paradise Resorts in Florida! Contact us to learn more about group classes forming NOW, which include the AKC's Canine Good Citizen evaluation
latest from my media library:
Services provided by Laura
- write a review
- my media library
- my customer reviews
- review me on Google+
- review me on Yahoo
- review me on Yelp
- contact Laura by e-mail
- Call Laura toll free at 1-877-500-BARK (2275)
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.