meet your specialist trainers Steven & Paula Hinz
Bark Busters Home Dog Training Los Gatos Morgan Hill
Best Dog Training Monterey County to South Santa Clara County
We specialize in working with dogs to improve or repair relationships -- in your home. We use easy-to-understand techniques that will motivate both you and your dog to want to learn and to better understand each other. Our goal is helping you and your dog become best friends.
We do private behavioral and obedience training in your home and employ the same techniques dogs use to teach and train each other in a pack. After all, that is how they have communicated to each other for centuries.
For almost 20 years, Bark Busters Home Dog Training has been successfully training dog owners in pack leadership: a simple yet very powerful system of communication that just about anyone can master.
Bark Busters training methods:
- A balanced system that works almost immediately because your dog already knows pack law . . . and we will show it to you.
- Never harsh (Our techniques are simple and effective and, no, we DO NOT use shock collars or pronged collars.)
- Never use "alpha rolling" (We are never harsh with your dog. Alpha rolling makes good TV -- not good dogs.)
- Enables you the owner to understand your pet's intentions. (You will be empowered to redirect his behavior before it becomes BAD behavior.)
- Designed not to interfere with the relationship you want to have with your pet. (You tell us what you want in your relationship, and we will respect that desire.)
Paula is the primary trainer/behaviorist of our duo. She brings over 15 years experience in behavioral therapy working with horses and dogs. She now dedicates her time exclusively to dog behavior. Paula has also been active in a variety of dog rescue outreaches for the past decade. Steve also has over 15 years experience in horse and dog training. The two of us are poised to help you immediately while striving to provide:
- Any age, any problem, dog consultation
- An alternative to the euthanasia of dogs due to behavioral problems
- Improving the relationship between humans and companion dogs
- A written Life of the Dog Guarantee backed by the largest home dog training company in the world -- Bark Busters!
latest from our media library:
Services provided by Steven & Paula
- write a review
- our media library
- our customer reviews
- review us on Google+
- contact Steven & Paula by e-mail
- Call Steven & Paula toll free at 1-877-500-BARK (2275)
Steven & Paula recommend:
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.