meet your specialist trainer Luis Escobar
Bark Busters Miami FL. In Home Dog Trainer
Luis Escobar is the best! This man saved my and my dog Chloe's life. I was at my wits end and he came in and immediately answered all my questions and solved my dog's behavioral problems. I just can't recommend him and Bark Busters enough!!Janet S.July 16 2016
Best Dog Training in Miami Dade
Does your dog or puppy …
- Is pulling you on the leash?
- Display aggressive behavior?
- Bark uncontrollably?
- Chew everything in sight?
Many puppies or mature dogs display these behaviors, because they don’t know otherwise. If your dog has any unruly behaviors or annoying, frustrating habits, I can help! I have successfully trained hundreds of owners and their dogs.
How do I know I can train your dogs? Because the Bark Busters dog training method is virtually foolproof and has succeeded where other methods have failed. It’s easy, fun and takes just 10 minutes of your time reinforcing our techniques to have that well behaved dogs.
What Bark Busters Miami Can Do For You
- In Home Training. I come to your home and help you train your dog one-on-one, because this is where your dog is most comfortable, relaxed and able to listen.Free of distractions, this is where we get the fastest and most long-lasting results as we begin to change behavioral patterns. You will see results in the first session!
- Positive Reinforcement. The Bark Busters system is a non-physical (no choke, pinch, prong or shock collars) natural approach (no clickers or treats!) to dog behavior modification based on understanding and clear communication.
- Personalized Dog Training. Puppy classes often fail because they try to address a myriad of “average” dog issues in a “one size fits all” environment.At Bark Busters, we tailor a program to meet YOUR dog’s behavioral issues and YOUR goals in YOUR home.
- Speak Dog. Dogs communicate based on a “pack mentality”, whereas humans don’t. This is why so many miscommunications occur.Using your vocal commands and body language, I teach you how to be the “leader of the pack” in a language he understands. You’ll be amazed at what your dog will be able to do once you learn to “speak dog” and think like a dog.
- See Results. Our first lesson will last approximately 2 – 3 hours with any lingering issues being addressed in future lessons. If you reinforce our techniques 10 – 15 minutes a day, you’ll be amazed how quickly your dog will learn to respond.
- Vet Recommended. Many vet clinics and other dog related businesses in the area recommend Bark Busters Miami because of our proven results, commitment and professionalism.
Bark Busters Can Help You Overcome:
- Basic obedience
- Separation anxiety
- Sibling rivalry
Your Miami Dog Trainer – Luis Escobar Nicholls
Although I am fluent in two languages – English and Spanish, my dog can’t speak either of them. Sound funny? In fact, most of us speak in a language our dog can’t understand. You can’t speak dog and your dog can’t speak human, which is where many miscommunications occur. Often, our spoken word and our body language send two different messages, and your dog doesn’t know which one to listen to. Remember that your dog wants to please you and be an obedient dog– he just doesn’t know how. He craves your love and will give plenty in return!
I graduated from medical school at 21 and studied Sports Medicine at the University of Miami and The Australian Institute of Sports. Whilst in Australia, I was introduced to my wife, a fellow dog lover and to Bark Busters Home Dog Training and 12 years ago we decided to bring this concept to Florida.
I am often asked why an “MD with 2 master’s degrees” is a Master Behavioral Therapist for Bark Busters. Some people call me Dr. Doolittle! In fact, it is my passion to help people.
From a medical point of view using Bark Busters, I can customize the training for owners with disabilities or special needs and from the Behavioral therapist point of view, I can help dogs improve their relationship with the family and hopefully prevent rehousing or worse, abandonment or euthanasia. That is my motivation.
Let me help you and your dog, have the loving relationship you both want.
Services provided by Luis
- One to one in home dog training
- Individual puppy management
- Adult dog training classes
- Puppy training school
- Dog behavior seminars
- write a review
- my customer reviews
- review me on Google+
- review me on Yelp
- contact Luis by e-mail
- Call Luis toll free at 1-877-500-BARK (2275) or local (786) 609 2227
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.