meet your specialist trainer Ken Gabriel
Bark Busters Home Dog Training Peoria IL, Springfield, Bloomington, Champaign areas
Having spent many years in the corporate trenches, my ultimate desire was to develop a career that could make a difference. I found that opportunity in Bark Busters.
Stopping inappropriate, embarrassing dog behaviors can bring peace and tranquility into the home. Pride is sure to follow as a result of the joy that accompanies owning a dependable, obedient and well-trained dog. As I have been surrounded by dogs and trained them all of my life, I am unaware of a better technique than Bark Busters!
Services provided by Ken
- write a review
- my customer reviews
- contact Ken by e-mail
- Call Ken toll free at 1-877-500-BARK (2275)
Holiday Season Gift Certificate
Give the Gift of Education this Holiday Season with a Gift Certificate towards in-home training for your best furry friend.
- Great to give AND to get!
- Available in any denomination
- Not Redeemable for Cash / Non-Transferrable / Non-Refundable
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.