meet your specialist trainer Jeri Wagner
Bark Busters Home Dog training western Montgomery County and northern Chester County
Best Dog Training Collegeville, Royersford, Norristown, Harleysville, Pottstown, Gilbertsville, Phoenixville, Spring City and West Chester
As a certified Bark Busters behavioral therapist and master trainer, I will assess each situation and customize the training to address the issues that are important to you and to the needs of your dog. I will teach you a system of communication that your dog already knows. You will learn how to use your body language and vocal communication to get your dog to respect and focus on you. This will insure that YOU are earning the dog's respect, not me. All this takes is a personal commitment of 20 minutes a day for 5 weeks. If you are consistent, the behavioral changes will be permanent. But, should you ever regress, you can call for a FREE refresher at any time. I leave you with written life of the dog guarantee. Look to me as your lifelong coach.
- Training all dogs, any age, any breed
- Helping clients with dogs demonstrating aggression towards people and other dogs
- Reducing sibling rivalry
- Reducing separation anxiety
- Reducing toileting problems
- Manage pulling on the leash so your dog walks to heel
- Teaching proper manners for your dog
- Home puppy training with several lesson plans over the first few months to get your puppy off to the right start
- Accommodating dogs or their owners with special needs
- Presenting in-service workshops for veterinary clinics, groomers, kennels, and animal shelters
- Providing educational programs for children in local schools
- Speaking to community groups on a variety of topics including choosing the right dog for your family, avoiding dog bites, dog park safety, and more
Jeri speaking to first grade students about dog safety and bite prevention
I am a graduate of the Bark Busters Home Dog Training Advanced and Master training programs. I am a certified Canine Good Citizen evaluator for the American Kennel Club, an associate member of the International Association of Canine Professionals (IACP), a full member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers (APDT), a supporting member of International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC), the Canine Behavioral Therapist for To Love a Canine Rescue, Inc., and an Emergency Responder for the Montgomery County Animal Response Team (MCART).
I have been an avid dog lover and owner my entire life and wanted to share that passion with other people. When I was given the opportunity to work with dogs and their families I jumped at it. I'm happy I found a career in which I can help other people enjoy the dogs in their lives. Prior to joining Bark Busters I worked as an advertising and marketing manager for national and international corporations.
I live with my husband Craig and our son Jason in Collegeville, Montgomery County. We have two lab/pit bulls - Lilly and Zoey. Our wonderful German shepherd/Rottweiler mix Jayna passed away in September 2008 and our lovable Labrador retriver, Zack, passed away in July 2004.
- Angel Pet Sitting, Inc., Jeffersonville
- Center Square Compassion Veterinary Clinic, Centre Square
- Hickory Vet Hospital, Plymouth Meeting
- Malvern Veterinary Hospital, Malvern
- Perk Valley Pet Eatery, Trappe
- Phoenixville Animal Hospital, Phoenixville
- Pottsgrove Animal Hospital, Pottstown
- Royersford Veterinary Hospital, Royersford
- Steinbach Veterinary Hospital, Blue Bell
- Sugartown Veterinary Hospital, Malvern
Services provided by Jeri
- One to one in home dog training
- Individual puppy management
- Adult dog training classes
- Puppy training school
- Dog behavior seminars
- write a review
- my customer reviews
- review me on Google+
- contact Jeri by e-mail
- Call Jeri toll free at 1-877-500-BARK (2275)
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.