meet your specialist trainer Leigh Ann Falconer
Bark Busters Home Dog Training Thomasville GA, Tallahassee FL
Leigh Ann was awesome!!!! My husband and I were not too sure how it was going to work out because our boys are very noisy & aggressive. We saw instant results! She was so nice and patient with us. She was even more patient and encouraging with our dogs. When she left us, the boys were so much calmer--that day!! Daily practice still has it's challenges, but it is no where as stressful as it was before she came over. When she left, I saw a rainbow and angels singing!!!Regina W.October 5 2016
Best Dog Training Tallahassee, Thomasville GA, Red Hills Region!
As the owner of four rambunctious pups, I know the value of training firsthand.
Whether your dog is having severe behavioral problems or just needs to learn manners, Bark Busters training system will work for you quickly and easily. As a Bark Busters therapist, I will teach you the same system of communication that one dog uses to train another.
Bark Busters assesses each situation and custom tailors our training not only to address the issues important to our clients, but also to the temperament and needs of our clients' dogs.
Look at me as your lifelong coach. I will be training YOU to train your dog. This will ensure that YOU -- not me -- are earning your dog's respect. All this needs is a personal commitment of 15 minutes a day for 5 weeks. If you are consistent, the behavioral changes will be permanent. But, should you ever regress, you may call for a FREE refresher at any time. And I leave you with a written lifetime guarantee of support. Where else can you get that?
I live in Thomasville with my husband, Trey, and our children, Austin and Michaela. In addition to our dogs, we have three horses. After working for several years in investments, I am thrilled to find a rewarding career working with dogs and their owners.
I am a graduate of both the Bark Busters Home Dog Training program and the Masters Training program, a professional member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers, an associate member of the International Association of Canine Professionals. Bark Busters is recommended by local veterinarians and rescue groups including the Thomasville-Thomas County Humane Society.
- Training all dogs, any age, any breed, including pit bulls and pit mixes;
- Helping clients with dogs demonstrating aggression to people and other dogs;
- Reducing sibling rivalry (aggression within the pack) and separation anxiety;
- Home puppy training with several lesson plans over the first few months to get your puppy off to the right start;
- Accommodating dogs with special needs;
- Presenting in-service workshops for veterinary clinics, groomers, kennels, and animal shelters on topics such as preventing dog bites, and assessing and treating separation anxiety;
- Providing educational programs for children, schools and hospitals;
- Speaking to community groups on a variety of topics including choosing the right dog for your family, avoiding dog bites, preparing your dog for your new baby, and more.
Bark Busters is proud to be the exclusive trainer for Pet Paradise Resorts in Florida! Contact us to learn more about group classes forming NOW, which include the AKC's Canine Good Citizen evaluation.
- At home Veterinary Care, Tallahassee, FL
- Bradfordville Animal Hospital, Tallahassee, FL
- Cairo Animal Hospital, Cairo, GA
- Capital Circle Veterinary Hospital & the Fritz, Tallahassee, FL
- Clanton-Malphus-Hodges Veterinary Hospital, Thomasville, GA
- Lakewood Animal Hospital, Tallahassee, FL
- Northampton Animal Clinic, Tallahassee, FL
- Novey Animal Hospital, Tallahassee, FL
- Pet Paradise Resort, Tallahassee, FL
- Thomasville Animal Hospital, Thomasville, GA
latest from my media library:
Services provided by Leigh Ann
- One to one in home dog training
- Individual puppy management
- Adult dog training classes
- Puppy training school
- Dog behavior seminars
- write a review
- my media library
- my customer reviews
- review me on Google+
- review me on Yahoo
- review me on Yelp
- contact Leigh Ann by e-mail
- Call Leigh Ann toll free at 1-877-500-BARK (2275)
Leigh Ann recommends:
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.