meet your specialist trainers James & Michelle Rodriguez
Bark Busters Home Dog training and Behavior Charleston SC, Goose Creek, Mt Pleasant
We contacted Bark Busters after already having tried a training class and multiple individual training sessions with a different trainer, and were still having disruptive behavioral issues with our 1 year old puppy. Our vet recommended Bark Busters, and literally after one session we noticed huge, wonderful differences! James is caring, responsive, extremely knowledgeable, and really took the time and energy to get to know our dog, and us, individually. We've continued to experience amazing results with our dog by just changing a few, basic things based on our training - he's calmer, listens much better, and we feel closer to him. We felt desperate after so much other training that didn't work - our work with James saved our relationship with our beloved dog! We would highly recommend Bark Busters to anyone, and we continue to work with them on higher level training for our current dog and will use them again for any of our future pups. Forever grateful to them for making such a big difference in our family!Maggie P.September 18 2017
Welcome. Thank you for the opportunity to share more about what we do with you. James and Michelle are Certified Behavioral Therapists and Trainers, AKC Certified Evaluators and are Highly Recommended by local Veterinarians. We have been awarded National Trainers of the Year and have years of proven results with dogs of any age, breed or issue.
We love what we do and enjoy teaching people about their dog’s behavior as well as showing them how to change it with positive methods. This helps to improve the overall relationship and keep dogs in their homes. Did you know the number one reason for euthanasia in the United States is not health related illness but behavior problems? Therefore, educating people saves dogs lives and creates happy families.
- Do you have a new Puppy? Did you know the most impressionable period in a puppy’s life is from about 8 weeks to 14 weeks of age? By the time most puppies have had their vaccinations and are of age for a group setting that period has already passed.You can start in home training as soon as you get your puppy! Your puppy starts learning the moment you bring him home.We teach safe and proper ways to meet ALL of your puppies needs, teach house rules, obedience, address behavior issues early as well as proper socialization.
- Are you embarrassed, frustrated or worried about your dog’s behavior? James and I have helped thousands of owners determine the root cause of why “it” is happening and what can be done to change it. Did you know that dogs can learn at any age? Let us create a custom plan to help you safely manage the current situation while you work to change how your dog feels. Your plan will produce better behavior from barking up to and including anxiety and aggression.
- We use a custom approach and create a training plan personal to you and your dog. Since every dog and person is a unique individual, with its own variable temperament, environment and circumstances we do not use a one size fits all approach. Instead we train you to train your dog using a custom approach using positive relationship based methods to build trust, respect and bond with your dog and achieve long term results.
- Happy Clients. Our clients often tell us they feel empowered, impressed with their dogs response and hopeful. They notice that their dogs are calmer and happier with direction from them. We want you to feel that way too! Our past and present clients have been so wonderful about providing reviews to share their experience with you.
- Vet Recommended. We have a working relationship with most of the local veterinary clinics, shelters and industry staff on staff education, client education programs, as well as training for their own personal pets.
- Free Behavior Quiz.Take our free quiz and see where your dog falls on the behavior spectrum. Enjoy this free tool and many others on this website at your leisure. We are committed to education and dog safety in our community and are available for group speaking engagements on dog behavior.
- Pricing. Varies by age of the dog, number of dogs in training and length of support after your initial training period. Programs currently range from $800.00 to $1200.00 making us the best overall value in the area for our education, experience, results and support. We offer a free phone consultation, no obligation meeting, and the most generous multiple dog discount .
#Best Dog Training Charleston, #Best Dog Trainers Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, Summerville, Goose Creek, Moncks Corner
Services provided by James & Michelle
- write a review
- our customer reviews
- review us on Google+
- review us on Yahoo
- review us on Yelp
- contact James & Michelle by e-mail
- Call James & Michelle toll free at 1-877-500-BARK (2275)
James & Michelle recommend:
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.