Join the team - Franchise Opportunity
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Bark Buster Franchisee! Please enjoy the success stories of our franchisees below. We look forward to gaining more information about you, and your aspirations. We are currently expanding sales licensing in the US. If you would please use the button below to provide us with your name, email and state (or region you wish to set up your business), we will be happy to provide more details on current franchise availability.
This website is not a franchise offering. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document. Follow-up or individualized responses to you that involve either effecting or attempting to effect the sale of a franchise will be made only if we are first in compliance with state registration requirements, or are covered by an applicable state exclusion or exemption.
Justin Scher is sharing his experiences here about being a Bark Busters franchisee and these are entirely Justin's experience alone.
Michael Konstantarus is sharing his experiences here about being a Bark Busters franchisee and these are entirely Michael's experience alone.
Scott Schwab is sharing his experiences here about being a Bark Busters franchisee and these are entirely Scott's experience alone.
Established Areas Available
We have the following established areas available. Being established, this means we have existing customers and have built an awareness of our services through advertising and reputation.
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Boston & South Shore, Massachusetts
- Brooklyn, Staten Island & Manhattan, New York
- Cape Cod, Massachusetts
- Chicago Lake County, Illinois
- City of St. Louis, MO
- Denver North Metro, Colorado
- Denver West, Colorado
- Fairfax, Prince William and Fauquier Counties, Virginia
- First Coast, Florida
- Greater Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Greater Richmond and Charlottesville, Virginia
- Hennepin County, Minnesota
- Houston West
- Kane County, Illinois
- Macomb County, Michigan
- Nation's Capital, Washington, DC / Maryland
- North Orlando/ Central Florida, Florida
- Pittsburgh, Outer Region
- Schaumburg, Roselle, Melrose Park, Northern DuPage County, Illinois
- South Jersey, New Jersey
- Southwest Florida, Fort Myers, Cape Coral
- West Los Angeles, California
If you are interested in taking over one of these existing territories or purchasing a new territory, contact us for more information.