Ingeniously Engineered Dog Toy Stars on December 20th Episode of The Big Pitch with Kevin Harrington
The GameChanger --The Ultimate Dog Toy will be one of six breakthrough pet products featured on Episode 6 of The Big Pitch. The episode was filmed at the SuperZoo trade show in Las Vegas and is scheduled to air on the Fox Business Channel on Sunday, December 20th, at 4:30 pm EST.
The GameChanger impressed a panel of three industry experts, including Kevin Harrington, an original Shark on the ABC series Shark Tank. Harrington, an infomercial pioneer, has sold more than $4 billion in products direct-to-consumers. Among his discoveries were the George Foreman Grill and Thighmaster.
Here are some great features of The GameChanger
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Provides a safe and fun way to satisfy a dog's natural desire to chew by reacting to your dog's bite -- reflexing back when your dog bites down on it.
- Reward based toy that exercises mind and body.
- Potentially avoids boredom for those food and toy motivated dogs. Boredom is often the cause of behavioral issues for dogs such as destructive behavior or anxiety.
- Is safer for your dog's teeth than hard toys that may chip or wear teeth down.
- Made of Flexa-Pure - a soft but sturdy, hand-washable, durable non-toxic PBA-free polyurethane material. It is a quiet toy if bounced around because it is made of the soft material -- great if you live in an apartment or have hard wood floors.
- Two halves that lock together for ease of cleaning and also means you can mix and match colors.
- Comes in four (4) vibrant colors -- Red, Blue, Lime Green, Yellow.
Danny Wilson, creator of The GameChangerTM and co-founder of Bark Busters Home Dog Training, had this to say: "We are so excited and proud to have The GameChanger chosen by Kevin Harrington and his team of experts to be one of the BEST products at this year's Super Zoo! They were so supportive and encouraging to us. It was an amazing experience for us and we are truly grateful for the opportunity. My dream when I set out to find a toy that could potentially assist in entertaining dogs, that was soft on their mouth, yet durable and quiet, has been far exceeded. I had no idea that so many dogs would love this toy. This incredible toy can exercise your dog's mind and body. It truly is a game changer in the world of dog toys!"
The Big Pitch is filmed at major trade shows in the U.S., where the coolest new products debut long before the public sees them. A mobile production unit sets up a multi-camera television studio on-site and pre-screens 150-plus applicants to identify a select group for a day of pitches. Viewers can order the products being pitched while the episode airs, and afterwards at thebigpitchtv.com -- where the entire show and individual segments are available.