meet your specialist trainer Sarah Bainbridge
Bark Busters Home Dog Training Manhattan, New York
We were very impressed with Sarah's knowledge, her insight, and easy way to teach US to lead our dog. It's only been one lesson but we've seen a lot of improvement already. We love the easy to follow instructions . We were concerned if we were able to keep this 14 months old pitbull Gigi since we are not the youngest people anymore. But Sarah in no time at all showed us that the dog is not the problem at all, we are. Now we are hopeful and excited to learn more and see improvement in her behavior each day. Sarah has answered all our questions even after she left our home and is so much more than a trainer for us right now. She gives Gigi a voice so we can understand what she needs and how to respond to her in the best possible way for all concerned. We spoke and interacted with her as humans would with each other, but she does not know what that means. Sarah is going to teach us how to communicate with her in a way that she understands. We've seen in one lesson a VAST difference and can't wait to see what comes next. We can highly recommend Bark Busters and specifically Sarah who is just fantastic.Monika & Sebastiano F.February 11 2018
Best Dog Training in Manhattan, New York!
WHAT Bark Busters Home Dog Training of Manhattan Can Do For You
A well-behaved dog is possible once you know what you are doing right and wrong. After all, you may have your beloved companion for 10+ years, which is a long time to be frustrated if your dog has some annoying behaviors. My job is to restore peace in your household and teach you to be "leader of the pack."The Bark Busters system is host to the world's largest network of trainers and therefore has the benefit of over twenty-five years of real experience from all over the globe.
Here's how the Bark Busters Dog Training System works:
- Manhattan Home Dog Training - I will come to your home at a time convenient for everyone in your household. Dogs learn more quickly, suffer less stress, and pay attention better in their home environment. Plus you get one-on-one attention customized to you, versus a "one size fits all solution" you'll find in a group training class.
- Dog Obedience - Each dog is an individual, with different problems and their own idiosyncrasies. First, we'll sit down and discuss the specific issues you are having with your dog... then the real training begins! The first lesson will last approximately 2 - 3 hours with follow up lessons occurring to address any lingering problems. You will be given a set of simple techniques to practice for 15 - 20 minutes each day. You'll be absolutely amazed at the difference in your dog's behavior.
- Positive Manhattan Dog Training - Bark Busters' method of pain-free, treat-free, clicker-free dog training is the best system for introducing rules in your house or even re-training "problem" dogs and turning them back into happy, settled family pets. Using force on your dog will only turn him into a more aggressive pet!
- Any dog - Whether your dog is a puppy or mature, a big dog or small dog, I can give you the tools you need to help with any age or problem.
- Communication - Dogs communicate with each in simple ways. Therefore, it makes sense that the Bark Busters training system relies on a system of communication your dog already knows. You will learn how to use your body language and vocal tones to get your dog to focus and learn respect for you. You can learn to educate your dog on which behaviors are acceptable and which are not.
Who I Am
I have been a Bark Busters behavioral therapist and trainer in the NYC area for over two years, so I know the unique challenges New Yorkers face when dealing with their dogs... cramped spaces, paper thin walls, etc. No worries, we'll have them solved in no time! The Bark Busters training method has been successfully used to train 1 million dogs worldwide.
FED UP WITH YOUR DOG'S BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS?
Are you irritated, frustrated, angry, or even desperate when dealing with your dog's inappropriate, embarrassing, or destructive behaviors? Don't worry any longer!You have come to the right place: Bark Busters Manhattan.
Here are just some of the behaviors Bark Busters Manhattan can help you overcome:
- Leash pulling
- Separation anxiety
- Sibling rivalry
Guaranteed Lifetime Support
Bark Busters believes in its method so strongly that we offer Guaranteed Lifetime Support. Bark Busters will return, free of charge, to work with you if any new behavioral issues arise or you just need a refresher course, for the LIFETIME of your dog. Knowing you have a training partner for the life of your dog gives you peace of mind.
We all have enough stress in our lives without having dog problems to compound the situation. Call Bark Busters Manhattan today ... you'll be glad you did!
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.