Servicing: Acampo, Antioch, Bethel Island, Brentwood, Burson, Byron, Campo Seco, Ceres, Clements, Courtland, Discovery Bay, Elk Grove, Empire, Escalon, Farmington, French Camp, Galt, Granite Bay, Herald, Holt, Hood, Ione, Isleton, Knightsen, Lathrop, Lincoln, Linden, Lockeford, Lodi, Manteca, Martell, Mather, Modesto, Oakley, Pittsburg, Rancho Cordova, Ripon, Riverbank, Roseville, Ryde, Sacramento, Salida, Sloughhouse, Stockton, Thornton, Tracy, Turlock, Valley Springs, Vernalis, Victor, Wallace, Walnut Grove, West Sacramento, Wilton, Woodbridge
Best Dog Training in the Central Valley & Stockton
Best of San Joaquin Valley
“After just one session with Barbara, my goof ball dog, Ziggy, has totally changed. Ziggy is a golden doodle puppy with jumping, digging, barking, chewing and more undesirable issues. I couldn’t believe that after just one session with Barbara, that this uncontrollable puppy is now paying attention to my commands. Barbara gave me the tools necessary to control his undesirable behaviors without having to resort to chains, dog collars, yelling, etc.”
Hi my name is Barbara Gazley and I am your dog trainer and behavioral therapist for the Central Valley and Stockton areas. Since 2005, I have been lucky enough to successfully train hundreds of local dogs whose dog owners were experiencing issues from aggression and incessant barking to separation anxiety and sibling rivalry. As you can see from reading the above review and all my reviews, you will see immediate changes in your dog’s behavior.
What You Can Expect at Our Dog Training Lesson:
- Home Dog Training. I will come into your home where most behavioral issues occur and where your dog can truly focus.
- Any Dog. It doesn’t matter the breed, age or size – we will develop a custom dog training plan to help you overcome any issue.
- Immediate Results. Even after our first lesson, you won’t believe it’s your dog because he/she will listen!
- Homework. If you reinforce our dog training methods for 15 – 30 minutes a day, you will have a well-behaved dog.
- Communication. I will teach you how to train your dog using voice tones and body language. It’s easy and fun!
Why You Should Hire Bark Busters Central Valley & Stockton
- I am a Master Dog trainer, meaning I have taken advanced training courses to help you overcome virtually any problem behaviors.
- I have been named “Best of San Joaquin Valley” for my tireless efforts in working with dog owners so their dogs are never euthanized or abandoned.
- The Bark Busters dog training methods have successfully been used to train more than 1 million dogs worldwide.
- I have been called in when other trainers or dog classes have failed because I can take on the tough issues like aggression, sibling rivalry or separation anxiety.
- I only use positive, humane methods – no pain, shock collars or yelling.
Want more information? Visit my Dog Training Stockton website!
I am committed to helping families have the best dog possible. Call me today to get started.