Your trainer is
Servicing: Acampo, Antioch, Bethel Island, Brentwood, Burson, Byron, Campo Seco, Ceres, Clements, Copperopolis, Courtland, Discovery Bay, Elk Grove, Empire, Escalon, Farmington, French Camp, Galt, Herald, Holt, Hood, Hughson, Ione, Isleton, Knightsen, Lathrop, Linden, Lockeford, Lodi, Manteca, Martell, Modesto, Oakdale, Oakley, Patterson, Pittsburg, Rancho Cordova, Ripon, Riverbank, Ryde, Sacramento, Salida, Sloughhouse, Stockton, Thornton, Tracy, Turlock, Valley Springs, Vernalis, Victor, Wallace, Walnut Grove, Wilton, Woodbridge
Best Dog Training in the Central Valley & Stockton, CA
Hi, my name is Barbara Gazley, and I am your Bark Busters dog trainer and behavioral therapist for the Central Valley and Stockton areas. Since 2005, I have been lucky enough to successfully train hundreds of local dogs whose dog owners were experiencing issues from aggression and incessant barking to separation anxiety and sibling rivalry. As you can see from my reviews, when working with me, you will see immediate changes in your dog’s behavior.
“After just one session with Barbara, my goof ball dog, Ziggy, has totally changed. Ziggy is a golden doodle puppy with jumping, digging, barking, chewing and more undesirable issues. I couldn’t believe that after just one session with Barbara, that this uncontrollable puppy is now paying attention to my commands. Barbara gave me the tools necessary to control his undesirable behaviors without having to resort to chains, dog collars, yelling, etc.”
What Differentiates Bark Busters
- I train dog owners and their dogs. You don’t have a bad dog. Your dog’s behavior is a function of your relationship with your dog, how your dog perceives you, and how you communicate with each other. Once I teach you to communicate with your dog using body language and voice tones, you will be able to tap into his natural instincts to help your dog feel safe so that he can relax and is not likely to misbehave. You will establish your place in the pack – as the “Top Dog”, and your dog will gladly relinquish control to you, knowing that he can trust you and that you will always keep him safe.
- You will see some immediate results. By the time we finish our first training session, you will have begun to see some remarkable changes in your dog. Reinforcing the techniques for 10-20 minutes per day will allow your relationship with your dog to continue to grow and transform for the better. Training exercises are quick, easy, and fun.
- I use only humane, dog-friendly methods. When you communicate in your dog’s native language using body language and voice tones, there is no need for treats nor clickers. I can help you train your dog’s brain, rather than its stomach, which makes for long-lasting results and a trusting and respectful relationship with your dog. I also NEVER use harsh or physical methods such as prong collars, shock collars, e-collars, pinning, or alpha rolling, because I want your dog to trust you, never to fear you.
- Our dog training methods can be applied to any breed, any age, and issue. Because all dogs speak the same language, our dog training system works for ANY breed. ANY age. ANY issue. Yes, even old dogs can learn new tricks. Rescue dogs, shelter dogs, puppies, senior dogs, dogs who are blind or deaf or have other disabilities … I love them all, and I can help them all, by tapping into their natural instincts.
- Training is one-on-one and provided in the comfort of your own home. With dogs, behavioral issues originate in the home, so it is critical to begin training there, where your dog will be less distracted and more comfortable. When you and your dog are ready, we may also do training outside, and in higher distraction environments, such as a busy sidewalk or a park with a lot of foot traffic.
- Your training comes with a Life of Dog Support Guarantee. My clients have my support for the life of their dog - if new issues surface as the dog matures and ages or if former issues resurface. If a client moves outside of my area, our service transfers (at no additional charge) to a Bark Busters trainer in their new location.
As your dog training partner, I will help you to address any and all of these dog behavior issues, and more, including:
- Aggression – towards humans, other dogs, or involving food
- Attention seeking behaviors
- Biting, nipping, mouthing
- Child safety, helping parents teach children appropriate boundries around dogs
- Counter surfing
- Dealing with disabilities, including with blindness, deafness, other
- Introducing a new puppy
- Introducing a rescue dog
- Leash reactivity
- Multiple dogs in a household
- Obsessive compulsive behaviors
- Pool safety
- Preparation and introduction of a new baby
- Puppy training
- Rushing the front door
- Separation anxiety
- Sibling rivalry
- Traveling with your dog
I am committed to helping families live a happlier life together with their dogs!
Contact me today to get started.
Looking for even more information? Please visit my personal dog training website.