Your trainer is
Servicing: Belleair Beach, Clearwater, Clearwater Beach, Crystal Beach, Dunedin, Holiday, Hudson, Indian Rocks Beach, Largo, New Port Richey, Ozona, Palm Harbor, Pinellas Park, Port Richey, Safety Harbor, Saint Petersburg, Seminole, Tarpon Springs
Best Dog Training in St. Petersburg, Clearwater
Bark Busters is the worldwide leader of in-home dog training. We’ve trained more than 1 million dogs and their pet parents using natural communication techniques. Our expert dog trainers and therapists resolve the most challenging dog behavior issues as well as teach dog and puppy obedience, all in your home. Any breed, age, or issue, we help clients live happier lives together with their dogs.
Why You Should Hire Bark Busters:
- I can train any dog, any age, any breed. This may seem like it is a bold claim but it is true. Bark Busters has trained more than 1M dogs worldwide with a variety of breeds. Puppies, senior dogs, adult dogs, rescue dogs and pure breeds … we can handle it all.
- I train dog owners, not dogs. Your dog is NOT a bad dog. Dogs learn to communicate with each other as a member of the pack when they are born. Then you bring them home and start speaking English – they have no idea what you are saying! I will teach you how to communicate with your dog in a language he understands that establishes yourself as the Pack Leader”.
- You will see immediate results. Chances are you have been frustrated by your dog’s behavior for a while, which is what brought you to my website. After the first lesson, you will see an amazing change in your dog’s behavior and a much happier relationship.
- I am often called in when other training methods have failed. Not only are we vet recommended, but other trainers send us their toughest cases to tackle challenging issues such as aggression.
We Can Help You With:
- Aggression toward you, other dogs, food, etc.
- Adjusting to a baby or other dog
- Barking incessantly
- Begging at the dinner table
- Biting & nipping
- Canine leadership communication
- Door manners
- House training
- Jumping & lunging
- Obsessive compulsive disorders, like constant licking
- Pool safety
- Separation anxiety
- Sibling rivalry
- Walking on a leash
My clients often say “I wish I had called you sooner.” Don’t wait – call me TODAY!