meet your specialist trainer Vito Margaritondo
Home Dog Training and Behavior, St Petersburg FL, Clearwater areas
The training techniques and tools are the best . Our dog had aggressive behavior. And to walk him was a chore and most times a pulling and dragging . Vito has helped us turn Henry into a joy to walk and find out what was causing his aggression . Henry is a happy, calmer dog. Thank you for all techniques and tools you provided us with .Carol W.June 14 2017
What Bark Busters Home Dog Training, St Petersburg FL, Clearwater area, Can Do For You
If you have a dog that misbehaves or displays annoying behaviors, Bark Busters has a proven dog training program that will work for you and your dog. The fact that Bark Busters has trained 1 million dogs worldwide attests to our success. Here's what I can do for dog owners:
- Home Dog Training. I will come into your home for private dog training lessons. Your home is the most comfortable place for your dog and often where most of the bad behaviors occur.
- Positive Reinforcement. My first dog training session will take approximately three hours. The Bark Busters system is a positive, non-physical (no choke, pinch, prong or shock collars) natural approach (no clickers) to dog behavior modification based on understanding and clear communication. Every dog is an individual with their own personalities, temperaments and experiences, as are people. Each lives in a unique environment, our homes and neighborhoods. Because of these facts, each situation is unique.I tailor the solution to fit the circumstances. There is not a one size fits all approach to relationships. Great relationships with dogs are built on a foundation of mutual love, respect and trust. If any of these is missing there are likely to be problems. I am an expert in helping people understand and develop great relationships with their canine family members. Follow up sessions are conducted to address any lingering problems. You'll be amazed at the results after only one lesson!
- Our Proven Method: Dogs use body language for the majority of their communication, so it's no wonder they view our strange human tendencies with confusion. We've all seen dogs who tilt their heads on one side and offer a blank expression in response to our commands. With Bark Busters Pinellas and Pasco counties, we eliminate that confusion by teaching you to "speak dog." Using vocal commands and your body language, I will teach you to be "the leader of the pack" and in control of your dog.
- No limitations. I have never met a dog I couldn't train - any dog, any age, any breed. Together, we will make sure you have a well-behaved dog ... guaranteed!
- Programs to Fit Your Needs I offer a variety of programs to fit every client's needs and budget including the "life of the dog" guarantee. This guarantee simply states that if you carry out the training instructions provided at the training lessons, myself or another Bark Busters therapist (in case you move) will work with you for the life of the dog at no additional charge. Restrictions apply.
As a professional dog obedience trainer throughout Pinellas County and western Pasco County, I can help you with a variety of dog behavioral and dog obedience issues including:
- Dog aggression
- Dog barking
- Dog biting
- Dog chewing
- Dog digging
- Dog jumping
- Dog housebreaking
- Dog obsessions
- Dog separation anxiety
- Dog destructiveness
- Puppy trainingBaby/child safety
Who I Am
I have been a Bark Busters trainer since 2004 and have been certified as a Master Trainer and Dog Behaviorist. During my years with Bark Busters, I have had the pleasure and privilege of improving the lives of my clients and their relationships with their dogs.
Don't tolerate unwanted dog behaviors. Make your life and your dog's life easier by being on the same page ... call Bark Busters today.
Look for me throughout Belleair Beach, Clearwater, Clearwater Beach, Dunedin, Holiday, Hudson, Indian Rocks Beach, Largo, New Port Richey, Palm Harbor, Pinellas Park, Port Richey, Safety Harbor, St. Petersburg, Seminole, Tarpon Springs
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.