Your trainer is
Servicing: Amboy, Ancona, Arlington, Ashton, Aurora, Blackstone, Bolingbrook, Bridgeview, Bristol, Chana, Chicago Ridge, Clarendon Hills, Compton, Dalzell, Darien, Depue, Dixon, Downers Grove, Earlville, Fox Valley, Franklin Grove, Grand Ridge, Granville, Hickory Hills, Hillside, Hinckley, Hinsdale, Hometown, Justice, La Grange, La Grange Park, La Moille, La Salle, Ladd, Lee, Leland, Malden, Malta, Marseilles, Mendota, Millbrook, Millington, Montgomery, Naperville, Newark, Oak Lawn, Oglesby, Ohio, Oregon, Oswego, Ottawa, Palos Hills, Paw Paw, Peru, Plainfield, Plano, Princeton, Ransom, Rochelle, Sandwich, Seatonville, Seneca, Serena, Shabbona, Sheridan, Somonauk, Spring Valley, Steward, Streator, Sublette, Summit Argo, Tonica, Utica, Waterman, West Brooklyn, Westchester, Western Springs, Willow Springs, Willowbrook, Woodridge, Worth, Yorkville
Best Dog Training in Kendall-Will
As a Certified Dog Behavioral Therapist for over 7 years, I have successfully trained more than 1,000 dogs throughout Kendall Will County including Aurora, Bolingbrook, Bristol, Earlville, Hinckley, Lee, Leland, Marseilles, Millbrook, Millington, Montgomery, Naperville, Newark, Oswego, Ottawa, Paw Paw, Peru, Plainfield, Plano, Sandwich, Serena, Shabbona, Sheridan, Somonauk, Steward, Yorkville.
I help local dog owners who are frustrated by their dog's behavior to have well-behaved dogs. How?
The Bark Busters Dog Training system is unlike any other. World-wide, the training method has been successfully used to train over one million dogs and has succeeded where other programs have failed.
I am confident I can train you and your dog! With our proven method, plus 10 - 15 minutes a day on your part, you will soon have a healthy, happy, and balanced relationship with your dog.
What Bark Busters Kendall-Will Can Do For You
- In home dog training. I will come into your home where your dog is most comfortable and most of the obedience issues are likely to occur. Free of distractions, your dog will quickly learn to follow your house rules. We start in your home, but all outdoor behavior training is included too!
- Personalized dog training. I do not offer a "one size fits all" dog training or puppy training program like many classes do. Your dog is unique and has its own problems and personality. I develop a personalized one-on-one lesson plan based on your dog's particular issues and your goals.
- Mature and puppy training. I can train any dog, any size, any age, any breed.
- Positive dog training. I use no shock collars, choke collars or clickers.Our Kendall Will dog training is humane and produces longer lasting results than treat training or force.
- Effective dog training. Our first lessons will run approximately 3 hours with any lingering issues addressed in follow-up sessions. You'll be amazed at the results and the difference in your dog's behavior after one lesson! You will learn more in our first training lesson and get better results than in group classes that last six weeks.
- Speak Dog. I will teach you a method of communication that your dog already understands, based on canine communication, body language, and pack leadership. You will learn how to use your body language and vocal communication to get your dog to focus on you and respond to your directions. By reinforcing our dog training techniques 10 - 15 minutes/day, you will soon become a pack leader.
- Life of the Dog Guarantee. This guarantee simply states that if you carry out the training instructions provided at our dog training lesson, myself or anotherBark Busters therapist (in case you move) will work with you for the life of the dog at no additional charge. Restrictions apply.
Overcome Your Dog Behavioral Issues
I will help you overcome any issues with:
- Basic obedience (sit, stay, come)
- Jumping up
- Leash pulling
- Running away
- Separation anxiety
- Socializing with other dogs and cats
- Sibling Rivalry
About Your Kendall-Will Trainer - Ken Liddell
My life is all about dogs! I currently have three rescue dogs and volunteer at two rescue shelters. You can imagine the behavioral issues I have seen!Understand that your dog craves discipline and routine - he just doesn't know how to ask for it. Too many dogs are given up for adoption because of behavioral issues that can be overcome. I'll teach you how to communicate with your dog so you are on the same page.
Call me today to learn about how you can have a great relationship with your dog. As a military veteran myself, I offer a $50.00 discount for rescue pets and military/veteran families.