meet your specialist trainer Daniel Gusmerotti
Bark Busters Home Dog Training Aurora CO, Denver East
Dan was the most incredible trainer I have ever seen. He completely transformed our household. We took in two dogs we weren't expecting to get. One was a Weimaraner and the other 120 pound Lab. We already had two cats and a Chihuahua. We put baby gates everywhere, kept everyone separated, still had the new dogs trying to attack the cats and keeping us up all night. After one visit from Dan it was an entirely different house. His first visit was three hours and he COMPLETELY changed the dogs' behavior. It was amazing. I honestly don't know what we would have done without him. I highly recommend Dan. He knows what he's doing and you can tell he loves animals. I am so glad we found him.Sue W.January 11 2018
Best Dog Training Denver East
A lifetime of volunteer work for numerous dog rescue leagues taught me one thing: a direct correlation exists between dog misbehavior and dog abandonment. My life's mission is to break the cycle: helping one dog at a time . . . by training YOU, the owner -- the pack leader.
I teach you leadership skills necessary to gain your dog's respect, thereby stabilizing your "pack" or family unit.
If your dog is exhibiting any of the following behaviors:
- Nuisance Barking
- Chewing or Destructive Behavior
- Not Coming When Called
- Leash Pulling
- Separation Anxiety
- Jumping Up
- Toileting in the House
Or if you need to train a puppy or teach basic obedience commands, I will QUICKLY, EFFECTIVELY, AND HUMANELY calm canine turbulence by using my expertise to INVOKE YOUR INNER PACK LEADER.
- All About Paws Vet Clinic, Denver, Colorado
- Aspen Commons Vet Clinic
- Chatfield Animal Hospital, Littleton, Colorado
- Coal Mine Animal Hospital
- Franktown Animal Hospital, Franktown, Colorado
- Gentle Touch Animal Hospital, Denver
- GoldSmith Vet Clinic
- Ken Caryl Animal Hospital, Littleton Colorado
- Little Doggie Paradise, Aurora, Colorado
- RedStone Animal Hospital, Littleton, Colorado
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.