Your trainer is
Servicing: Baytown, Bellaire, Channelview, Crosby, Galena Park, Highlands, Houston, Humble, Pasadena, South Houston, Stafford
Best Dog Training in Houston, TX
Welcome to Bark Busters Houston!
Do you need help with your dog's behavior? I'm here to help!
Regardless of the age or breed of your dog, I can help you understand the issues you’re facing and then show you how you can change or modify that behavior.
Just as children need to know that they have parents who are consistently and lovingly reinforcing rules and boundaries for their behavior, so do dogs need to understand that they have a family leader who is capable of establishing and maintaining rules and boundaries for their behavior.
My passion is teaching dog owners how to communicate, in a wholly natural and humane way, with their dogs. Then, dogs understand the difference between appropriate and inappropriate behavior and learn to make good decisions.
What Differentiates Bark Busters Houston?
- Communication. Dogs are not born bad! The problems you are having with your dog are simply a failure to communicate. Dogs learn how to be a member of their family with their mother and siblings at birth. Then, they come into your home and don’t understand a word you are saying. You will learn to communicate with your dog in a way that is easy for both you and your dog to understand.
- Positive Methods. You will find the Bark Busters method to be very simple, kind, and humane. Dogs don’t communicate with each other with shock or prong collars, or even treats. Therefore, training that depends on these methods will rarely work. In fact, Bark Busters is often called in when other techniques fail.
- Immediate Results. You will be amazed at the results you will see our first lesson and the change in your relationship as you begin to form a better bond with your dog. Most issues are resolved in one or two lessons. You will be delighted to find your chaotic and stressful household becoming calmer and more harmonious.
- Any Breed. Any Age. Any Issue. I help with severe dog behavioral issues, help with puppy training, and everything in between. I come to your home and help you with the issues YOUR dog is having based on your family needs and goals. I teach people to train their puppies, senior dogs, dogs with disabilities, fearful dogs, stubborn dogs and more.
- Dog behavior issues I regularly help with include:
- Barking at inappropriate times
- Basic obedience
- Biting or mouthing
- Coming when called (recall)
- Door manners
- Leash pulling or lunging
- Pool safety
- Separation anxiety
- Sibling rivalry
About Your Certified Expert Dog Trainer & Dog Behavioral Therapist, Mason Erwin
I have always had a passion for helping animals. Growing up, we had seven dogs and to me they were always family. Joining Bark Busters and being mentored by some of the top dog trainers in the country, and the world, has shown me how much I can contribute to my clients and their families. Working with dogs and their owners truly brings a sense of joy and fulfillment to my life. I look forward to showing you a better way to a better dog!
For even more information, please visit my personal website
Live a happier life together with you dog! Contact me today!