Your trainers are
Servicing: Baytown, Bellaire, Bergheim, Blanco, Boerne, Bulverde, Canyon Lake, Castroville, Center Point, Channelview, Comfort, Fischer, Fredericksburg, Galena Park, Helotes, Highlands, Houston, Humble, Hye, Johnson City, Kendalia, Kerrville, Lackland A F B, Mico, New Braunfels, Pasadena, Pipe Creek, Rio Medina, San Antonio, South Houston, Spring Branch, Stafford, Stonewall, Waring
Best Dog Training in Houston, TX
Welcome to Bark Busters Houston! I have been a Bark Busters Master Dog Trainer and Dog Behavioral Therapist since 2006. I have successfully trained thousands of dogs of all breeds, ages, and issues throughout the Houston area.
We're here to help!
You are most likely looking at this website because you need help with your dog’s behavior. Regardless of the age or breed of your dog, I can help you understand the issues you’re facing and then show you how you can change or modify that behavior.
Just as children need to know that they have parents who are consistently and lovingly reinforcing rules and boundaries for their behavior, so do dogs need to understand that they have a leader who is capable of establishing and maintaining rules and boundaries for their behavior.
My passion is teaching dog owners how to communicate, in a wholly natural and humane way, with their dogs. Then, dogs understand the difference between appropriate and inappropriate behavior and learn to make good decisions.
Don't just take my word for it, see what our customers have to say!
Read all my customer reviews
What Differentiates Bark Busters Houston?
Bringing the unique perspective of being both a dog owner myself and a master dog trainer, I understand your frustrations. I have partnered with thousands of families and saved hundreds of dogs from being re-homed or euthanized because of bad behavior. My job is not to judge you – it’s to teach you!
- Communication. Dogs are not born bad! The problems you are having with your dog are simply a failure to communicate. Dogs learn how to be a member of the pack with their Mom and siblings at birth. Then they come into your home and don’t understand a word you are saying. You will learn to be the leader of the pack using communication that is easy for both you and your dog to understand.
- Positive Methods. You will find the Bark Busters method to be very simple, kind, and humane. Dogs don’t communicate with each other with shock or prong collars, or even treats. Therefore, training that depends on these methods will rarely work. In fact, Bark Busters is often called in by client when other trainers' techniques fail.
- Immediate Results. You will be amazed at the results you will see our first lesson and the change in your relationship as you begin to form a better bond with your dog. Most issues are resolved in one or two lessons. You will be delighted to find your chaotic and stressful household becoming more calm and harmonious.
- Any dog, any issue, any breed. The Bark Busters dog training method can be applied to any dog. I will come to your home and customize a plan to deal with any issues YOUR dog is having. I teach people to train their puppies, senior dogs, dogs with disabilities, fearful dogs, stubborn dogs and more.
- Dog behavior issues I regularly help with include:
- Barking at inappropriate times
- Basic obedience
- Biting or mouthing
- Coming when called
- Door manners
- Leash pulling or lunging
- Pool safety
- Separation anxiety
- Sibling rivalry
For even more information, please Visit our Dog Training Houston website
You can also explore our media libary! View all our media
Live a happier life together with you dog! Contact me today!