meet your specialist trainers Kurt & Pauline Richard
Dog Training & Behavioral Therapists for Arnaudville, Louisiana
Best Dog Training In Acadiana, LA
As a Dog Trainer for over 7 years, I have successfully trained hundreds of dogs throughout the Acadiana area, including, Baldwin, Breaux Bridge, Broussard, Cade, Carencro, Cecelia, Charenton, Crowley, Duson, Delcamber, Jeanerette, Lafayette, Loreauville, Lydia, Milton, New Iberia, Opelousas, Saint Martinville, Sunset, and Youngsville.
My services are recommended by veterinary offices throughout the state.I've never met a dog I couldn't train, so I am 100% certain I can help you train yours!
There is no dog behavior that is impossible to change. If someone has told you that it's too late or that your dog is not trainable, they just haven't learned how. How do I know the Bark Busters method will be successful? Worldwide, Bark Busters has successfully trained 1 million dogs - even dogs that other dog trainers have been unable to train.
What Bark Busters of Acadiana can do for you:
- In home training - where your dog is the most comfortable, less stressed, most receptive and most likely to display bad behaviors.
- Personalized dog training - no "one size fits all" like dog training or puppy training classes. I develop a personalized one-on-one lesson plan based on your dog's particular issues and your goals.
- Positive dog training - no shock collars or clickers.Our Arnaudville dog training is humane and produces longer lasting results than treat training or force.
- Effective dog training. Our first lessons will run approximately3 - 4 hours with any lingering issues addressed in follow-up sessions. You'll be amazed at the results and the difference in your dog's behavior after one lesson! You will learn more in our first training lesson and get better results than in group classes that last six weeks
- Communicating with your dog - I will teach you a method of communication that your dog already understands, based on canine communication, body language, and pack leadership. You will learn how to use your body language and vocal communication to get your dog to focus on you and respond to your directions.By reinforcing our dog training techniques 10 - 15 minutes a day, you will soon become a knowledgeable and proud dog owner.
- Life of the Dog Guarantee. This guarantee simply states that if youcarry out the training instructions provided at our dog training lesson, myself or anotherBark Busters therapist (in case you move) will work with you for the life of the dog at no additional charge. Our Acadiana dog training helps you resolve the following dog obedience issues:
- Basic obedience commands (sit, stay, fetch)
- Leash pulling
- Running away
- Separation anxiety
- Sibling rivalry
Meet Pauline and Kurt Richard- Your Acadiana Dog Trainers
Too often dog owners want to get rid of their dog for a "good dog". Dogs are not born good or bad - they all want discipline and to learn the house rules. They want to please you - they just don't know how until you are both on the same page.
I will teach you to be the "leader of the pack" so your dog listens to you. This will end your frustration and his, putting you on the path to having the beloved family pet you want!
For the most effective dog training in Acadiana, call Pauline & Kurt Richard at Bark Busters Home Dog Training.
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.