Your trainer is
Servicing: Andrews Air Force Base, Beltsville, Bladensburg, Bowie, Brandywine, Brentwood, Capitol Heights, Cheltenham, Chesapeake Beach, Chester, Churchton, Clinton, College Park, Deale, District Heights, Dunkirk, Fort George G Meade, Friendship, GALESVILLE, Gambrills, Glenn Dale, Grasonville, Greenbelt, Harwood, Hyattsville, Lanham, Laurel, Lothian, Mount Rainier, North Beach, Odenton, Owings, Queenstown, Riverdale, Severn, Shady Side, Silver Spring, SOUTHERN MD FACILITY, Stevensville, Suitland, Sunderland, Takoma Park, Temple Hills, Tracys Landing, Upper Marlboro, Waldorf, Washington, West River
BARK BUSTERS HOME DOG TRAINING PRINCE GEORGES & ANNE ARUNDEL, LAUREL, BOWIE MD
Welcome. My name is Sharon Kondash and I am your local dog trainer for Anne Arundel & Prince Georges counties, parts of DC, and other Maryland suburbs of DC. Over the last 11 years, I have had the privilege of successfully training thousands of dogs throughout my area with every kind of behavior issue. I’ve never met a dog I couldn’t train. I’m sure I can help you train yours! I love my job .... I love my job and it never gets old, because every dog is different and comes to me with his/her unique personality and idiosyncrasies. The beauty of the Bark Busters dog training system is it works no matter what the issue is.
Right now, you are probably frustrated with your dog’s behavior. Don’t despair because I know I can help transform your relationship and create a win/win situation for you and your dog.
What Makes the Bark Busters Dog Training System So Unique:
- I train in your home where your dog can focus and he is comfortable in his “den”.
- I teach you how to communicate with your dog. Dogs are pack animals and look to their leaders for guidance, but most people don't know how to appeal to a dog's natural sense of leadership or communication. I'll teach you how to use friendly, canine leadership and to "speak dog" using your body language and timing in a way that he or she will immediately understand.
- You will see immediate results. You want to see a change in your dog’s behavior, preferably sooner rather than later. Over the course of our first 2 to 3-hour lesson, you’ll see amazing changes as your dog responds to your commands.
- We are often called in when other trainers or dog classes have failed because we can take on the tough issues like aggression, sibling rivalry or separation anxiety.
- We only use positive methods of training – you should never lay a hand on your dog unless it is out of love.
I Can Help You With:
- Adjusting to another dog or baby
- Aggression toward you, dogs, food, etc.
- Attention seeking
- Basic obedience (come, sit, stay)
- Destructive behaviors such as chewing and digging
- Door manners
- Leash pulling
- Running away
- Separation anxiety
- Sibling rivalry with dogs or cats
- Socializing with other dogs
Visit my personal Dog Training Bowie Website
- All Paws Veterinary Center, Marlboro, MD
- Belair Veterinary Hospital, Bowie, MD
- Gambrills Veterinary Clinic, Gambrills, MD
- Highway Veterinary Hospital, Bowie, MD
- Noah's Ark Veterinary Boarding and Grooming, Anne Arundel County
- Odenton Veterinary Hospital, Odenton, MD
- Rocky Gorge Animal Hospital Resort & Spa, Laurel, MD
- Veterinary Housecall Service, Crofton, MD
- Waugh Chapel Animal Hospital, Gambrills, MD
View all businesses that recommend me
Any Age. Any Breed. Any Issue. I can train any dog… even yours. Call me. I won’t bite … I promise!