meet your specialist trainer Harv Kaplan
Bark Busters Home Dog Training Brevard County Florida
Best Dog Training Melbourne, Cocoa, Orlando East, Brevard County areas
Welcome. My name is Harvey Kaplan and I am your Brevard County Master Trainer. I know first-hand how a mis-behaving dog can create chaos in a family. As much as we love our dogs, mis-behaving dogs cause conflict and stress among family members and visitors.
Since I have become a Bark Busters trainer, I have had moments of amazement. When two dogs who were aggressive and at each other’s throats suddenly could snuggle and sleep peacefully next to each other. When a woman who was going to be thrown out of her condominium because her dog barked too much was able to end the separation anxiety.
It is these moments I want to bring to your household.
How Bark Busters Dog Training Works
There are generally three ways to train a dog. Some people use treat training which is basically bribing a dog with food to perform a certain behavior (like sit, come or stay). The problem is you don’t always have a treat handy and this does not do much to curb unwanted behaviors. The second popular methods use shock or prong collars along with physical punishment. The problem with this type of training is aggression breeds aggression.
Then there’s what I do.
Bark Busters training is based on dog psychology and has successfully been used over 30 years to train 2 Million dogs by 300, fellow professional trainers around the world.
What Differentiates Bark Busters Brevard County?
- I train in your home. Dogs learn best when they can completely focus on the owner, in an environment that is familiar, quiet and free of distractions. Coming to your home for dog training allows me to observe your dog in his/her “den” so I can get to the root of the problem. Many trainers try and correct the problem without discovering “why”. I custom tailor dog training exercises that establishes you as the pack leader.
- I teach you how to communicate with your dog. Dogs learn how to communicate when they are first born as a member of a “pack” with their Mom and siblings. Moms don’t use treats or shock collars to train their dogs – they teach them to mimic behaviors. That’s why Bark Busters uses voice tones and body language – the natural ways dogs communicate – to teach your dog to listen to you. In your dogs eyes you will be seen as the “leader of the pack”.
- You will see immediate results. Every dog owner wants to see “instant” changes in their dog. You will see your dog’s behaviors transform before your eyes during our first lesson.
- I use only positive methods. Bark Busters uses all positive dog training methods. We never use any form of harsh treatment.
- I can train any dog any Dog. Because all dogs speak the same language, our dog training system works for ANY dog, ANY age, ANY issue! Puppies and their owners can start off on the right paw, eliminating behavior issues before they can even start, and old dogs CAN learn new tricks. Rescue dogs, shelter dogs, puppies and senior dogs … I love them all.
I Can Help You Overcome:
- Adjusting to a new baby
- Adjusting to another dog
- Attention seeking
- Basic obedience
- Destructive behaviors like chewing, digging
- Door manners
- Focus & listening
- Moving or relocating
- Not coming when called
- Play biting
- Walking on leash
- Sibling rivalry
- Separation anxiety
- And more
About Your Brevard County Dog Trainer
There is no such thing as a “bad dog”, a misconception that causes many dogs to be abandoned and euthanized. Our Bark Busters dog training has saved hundreds of thousands of dogs from being relinquished. It really comes down to mis-communications between humans and canines. Think of me as your interpreter, the one who will teach you to have a well-behaved family companion.
Over and over again my clients say: “I wish I had called you sooner.” Don’t wait … let’s begin today!
About Your Brevard County TrainerI have had tremendous experiences with dogs – from training bomb sniffing dogs to family companions! What I have learned as a Master trainer is there is no such thing as a dog whose problems can’t be turned around. And Bark Busters is the way to do it.
If you want a well-behaved dog, call Harvey Kaplan at Bark Busters today!
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.