Your trainer is
Servicing: Coconut Creek, Coral Springs, Dania, Fort Lauderdale, Ft. Lauderdale, Hallandale, Hialeah, Hollywood, Key Biscayne, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, North Miami Beach, Opa Locka, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Sweetwater
Best Dog Training in Greater Miami, FL
Bark Busters is the worldwide leader of in-home dog training. We've trained more than 1 million dogs and their pet parents using natural communication techniques. I resolve the most challenging dog behavior issues - aggression, destruction, separation anxiety, sibling rivalry - as well as barking, jumping, and more. I also teach dog and puppy obedience, all in your home. Any breed, age, or issue, we help clients live happier lives together with their dogs.
What Can You Expect from Bark Busters Miami?
- We Come To You. Dogs learn best in a familiar, safe environment, free of outside distractions and disruptions. That’s why we come directly to your home, on your schedule to build an effective foundation for better behavior.
- Custom Plan. We customize programs that achieve your specific goals and meet your dog’s unique needs. When you Learn to Speak Dog the Bark Busters Way, you get real results – and nurture positive relationships and lasting emotional bonds with your canine family member.
- Lifetime Support. We'll start with your initial lesson, which may last approximately 2 – 3 hours. And we offer a unique-to-our-industry Life of Dog Support Guarantee. If you purchase this training, I will continue to work with you to tackle recurring or new problems for the entire life of your dog, free of additional charges.
- Homework. Want the best results? Practice what you’ve learned with your dog(s) for 10 – 15 minutes/day.
- Positive reinforcement versus shouting, hitting or using prong or shock collars. My nurturing, dog-friendly approach teaches pet parents the same natural communication methods that dogs understand instinctively.
- Immediate results. You will see results by the end of the lesson! Our efficient, results-oriented training program prioritizes clear communication and leadership while addressing issues in the locations they occur. This means faster, longer-lasting solutions for you and your dog.
Why Hire Bark Busters Miami?
- Experience. I have been a Bark Busters trainer since 2002 and Bark Busters is the largest and most trusted dog training company in the world.
- Any Breed. Any Age. Any Issue. I have successfully trained thousands of dogs with virtually every issue throughout Miami.
- Convenience. I teach you and your dog in your home where most problems occur and your dog can focus. I am happy to train you and your dog in both English and/or Spanish.
- Value. I wholeheartedly believe in our methods – and 30-plus years of results. That’s why Bark Busters offers a unique-to-our-industry Life of Dog Support Guarantee.
- Success. I'm not happy until you're happy. Live a happier life together with you dog!
- Recommended. Bark Busters has been recommended by numerous vets throughout Miami, as well other dog trainers dealing with dogs that have severe behavior issues.
Meet Your Miami Dog Trainer – Luis Escobar
While my clients love that I am fluent in two languages – English and Spanish - dogs don't understand English any better than Spanish, Portuguese or Russian. Why? They simply don’t speak our language. They "Speak Dog"! Not having clear communication between dog and pet owner adds stress, anxiety and, frustration to your relationship.
I will work with you, at your home on how to effectively communicate with your dog without having to use food or physical methods (no prong, electronic or shock collars). You will learn how to use your body language and voice tones in a way that ultimately lead to a fun, happy, and well balanced relationship between you and your dog. In no time at all, your dog will begin listening to you and you and your family will start living a happier life together with your dog!
I graduated from Medical School at 21 and while I was doing my Masters in Sports Medicine in Australia, I was introduced to my wife, a fellow dog lover, and to Bark Busters Home Dog Training. We then, 16 years ago, decided to bring this revolutionary concept to Florida.
I am often asked why an MD, with 2 Master’s degrees, is a Dog Behavioral Therapist for Bark Busters and the answer is simple: I love dogs and helping people, Bark Busters does both.
From a Medical point of view, I can customize the training for dog owners with disabilities or special needs in a way that is realistic for you and your dog.
I know I can help you. Please don't give up on your dog without working with me first, especially if other methods have failed.
Call Bark Busters Miami and Luis Escobar today!
For even more information, please visit my personal website.