Your trainer is
Servicing: Accord, Amenia, Ancram, Ancramdale, Annandale On Hudson, Bangall, Barrytown, Beacon, Billings, Bloomington, Castle Point, Chelsea, Clinton Corners, Clintondale, Connelly, Cottekill, Dover Plains, Elizaville, Esopus, Fishkill, Gardiner, Germantown, Glasco, Glenham, High Falls, Highland, Holmes, Hopewell Junction, Hughsonville, Hurley, Hyde Park, Kerhonkson, Kingston, Lagrangeville, Lake Katrine, Livingston, Malden On Hudson, Marlboro, Millbrook, Millerton, Milton, Modena, Mount Marion, New Paltz, Newburgh, Pawling, Pine Plains, Plattekill, Pleasant Valley, Port Ewen, Poughkeepsie, Poughquag, Red Hook, Rhinebeck, Rhinecliff, Rifton, Rosendale, Ruby, Salt Point, Saugerties, Staatsburg, Stanfordville, Stone Ridge, Stormville, Tillson, Tivoli, Ulster Park, Verbank, Walden, Wallkill, Wappingers Falls, Wassaic, West Camp, West Hurley, West Park, Wingdale, Woodstock
Best Dog Training in Dutchess County, NY
Welcome. My name is Barbara Fassett. If you are on my website, you must be frustrated or embarrassed by your dog’s behavior. No problem. We can fix any issues in no time.
How do I know? Since becoming a Bark Busters dog trainer in 2006, I have successfully trained hundreds of dogs. I know I can train yours.
First, let me tell you why you should hire a Bark Busters dog trainer and what differentiates us from the pack.
- Communication. Right now you and your dog are speaking two different languages and he doesn’t understand a word you are saying.Remember, dogs are pack animals and they learn to communicate from their Mama. Once they leave their den and are thrust into your household, they will try and establish themselves as the leader of the pack. Their intentions are good – they want to keep you safe. However, this can lead to unnecessary barking, aggression, sibling rivalry and more. We teach you how to communicate with your dogs using voice tones and body language. Your dog in turn will see you as the “Top Dog” and will start responding to your commands. It’s a matter of establishing the pecking order and making sure your requests are consistent and repetitive.
- Vet recommended. Not only are we referred by vets throughout the Dutchess County area, but other trainers give us the touch cases to handle such as aggression and sibling rivalry.”
“Very thorough instruction, very patient. I was absolutely amazed and surprised – I was the one who needed the most training! I will recommend Bark Busters – as a vet myself, I am often asked for referrals for behavior training. I found this experience to be above and beyond helpful, and not at all stressful.”
- Results “Now”. Chances are you have been tolerating these mis-behaviors for far too long. After one lesson with Bark Busters Dutchess County, you will see major changes in your dog’s behavior.
“Barbara is wonderful with Looey. Worked absolute miracles in just two visits.” Tom
- Positive Techniques. We only use humane, natural, positive dog training methods. Prong collars and shock collars could lead to a more aggressive dog. Dogs don’t communicate with each other with treats! In fact, we were drawn to Bark Busters because we never believed in bribing our dogs with treats or being physically forceful with them and our dogs have always been considered members of our family.
“Previous trainers I had just used treats to get the dogs to sit and stay. So many treats were used I was worried about my pups gaining weight. Barbara gave me three essential tools to use and they have changed our lives with our dogs to a more enjoyable and positive experience.” Marla L.
- Any dog, any issue, any breed. Whether you have an old dog or puppy, a chihuahua or St. Bernard, our dog training techniques work. We customize the training program for each individual dog’s issues, but the techniques are the same.
- Lifetime Guarantee. Our guarantee is unprecedented in the industry. Additionally, because our global network is a big as it is, we are the only trainers that can offer guaranteed support to our clients whether they remain in our territories or relocate to some distant place.My clients appreciate that unique aspect of our training community; a feature that no other trainers can offer. If a client moves, they don’t lose their investment in training, they simply switch trainers.
Your Bark Busters Dutchess County Dog Trainer
Being able to teach our clients how to effectively communicate with their dogs, to make the dogs happier members of their families and to prevent behavioral problems from resulting in dogs that are abandoned, mistreated, in shelters or even euthanized is the most gratifying aspect of what we do.
Being a Bark Busters trainer means that we are all part of a larger global network of supportive Bark Busters trainers who are there to provide ongoing education, advice and support to each other. When facing a difficult situation, having access to a network of trainers is certainly better than relying solely on the opinions and experience of one person.Being part of that network is an asset to us as trainers but also an asset to each and every one of our clients.
If you want a happier dog, a dog that is well behaved and love and respects you, call Bark Busters today!
Visit my Dog Training Poughkeepsie NY website