Your trainer is
Servicing: Austin, Bartlett, Bastrop, Belton, Cedar Creek, Copperas Cove, Coupland, Del Valle, Elgin, Florence, Fort Hood, Georgetown, Granger, Harker Heights, Holland, Hutto, Jarrell, Kempner, Killeen, Liberty Hill, Little River Academ, Manor, Mc Dade, Mc Neil, Nolanville, Paige, Pflugerville, Red Rock, Rosanky, Round Rock, Salado, Schwertner, Smithville, Taylor, Temple, Thrall, Walburg, Weir
Bark Busters Dog Training in Round Rock, Austin, Pflugerville
Welcome! If you have a misbehaving dog, I have been in your shoes. My wife and I adopted an English Staffordshire terrier from a rescue center who was out of control. We seriously considered re-homing him because no type of training could curb his behaviors. And believe me we tried! It wasn't until we called Bark Busters were we able to totally transform Bubba's behavior.
This experience was life changing for me, because I decided to join the Bark Busters dog training team as well and I am now a Master Trainer for Bark Busters Round Rock. I have worked as a volunteer with shelters all of my life and it broke my heart to see dogs abandoned because of problem behaviors.
Now I have the solution and I am confident I can apply this method to your dog as well. With a little bit of practice and establishing yourself as the 'leader of the pack', your relationship with your dog will totally change.
What Differentiates Bark Busters Round Rock
- I teach you how to communicate with your dog. Dogs learn how to communicate with each other as a member of a pack when they are first born. That's why it's so important you don't remove a puppy from its Mom before eight weeks. Dogs learn to talk to each other using voice tones and body language! The sounds of their growl or bark, the stance of their legs, the fur on their backs, and the position of their tail are all indicators. Bark Busters teaches you to communicate with your dogs using voice tones and body language, exactly how dogs naturally converse.
- I only use positive methods. You don't see a puppy's Mama handing out treats when one of her litter has done something good. Conversely, you don't see her using shock collars or prong collars. That's exactly why Bark Busters uses only positive, natural humane methods. Also, hitting a dog can breed further aggression.
- You will see immediate results. Our first lesson will last approximately 2 - 3 hours and give me time to observe your dog in his own 'den'. Our training is conducted in your home because this is where most issues occur and where your dog is most comfortable. Together we'll develop a customized plan to address YOUR dog's specific issues. You will be amazed how quickly your dog's behaviors start changing - before I am even out the door!
- Any Dog. Because all dogs speak the same language, our dog training system works for ANY dog, ANY age, ANY issue! Puppies and their owners can start off on the right paw, eliminating behavior issues before they can even start, and old dogs CAN learn new tricks. Rescue dogs, shelter dogs, puppies and senior dogs - we love them all.
- I am often called in when other methods have failed. Like myself who went through three trainers before I found Bark Busters, I am often called in because we are one of the few companies that can tackle the tough issues such as aggression, separation anxiety and more!
I Can Help You With:
- Adding a new dog to your household
- Adjusting to a new home
- Aggression toward you, food, other dogs
- Barking at inappropriate times
- Basic obedience (come, sit, stay)
- Child safety
- Destructive behaviors such as chewing and digging
- Door manners
- Leash pulling
- Not coming when called
- Pool safety
- Separation anxiety
- Sibling rivalry
- Submissive peeing
- Traveling with your dog
- Walking on lead
I am passionate about what I do and I know firsthand it works. It is so great to change the lives of dog owners who are struggling with their dog's behavior. I love to see their look of amazement when they 'connect' with their dog. Don't give up on your dog! Please call me first!
Visit my local Round Rock dog training website.