meet your specialist trainer Peter Marciano
Dog Training & Behavioral Therapist for Bucks and Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
Best Dog Training Bucks and Montgomery County PA!
Bark Busters Training is about developing a relationship with your dog. The relationship you'll create is not just in implementing leadership anud gaining their focus; it is more to establish mutual trust, respect and understanding. It is easier than you think!
When a non-physical, natural, holistic approach to training is implemented into your routine; when positive reinforcement is consistent, a dog will feel safe and secure and their behavior pattern will change for the better. I work with you to make your dog the perfect companion, a true family member, for everyone to enjoy.
I train people to handle their dogs. We can show your dog in just a few minutes that you know HOW to be a good leader. Over time we work together to demonstrate to them that you actually ARE a good leader.
Together we decipher why your dog is behaving the way they are and then develop a plan to modify it safely and effectively.
I will teach you to communicate with your dog in a way that they instinctively understand in the location where they are most familiar - HOME!
I will help you to understand how your dog looks at the world and their reasoning for "dominance", "disrespect", or "selective hearing".
Please call or email me to discuss your pet's behavioral issues. Your questions are welcome as we develop a course of action. Bark Busters approach is highly customizable. It is rewarding when you have your pet clearly looking to you with understanding of what is expected and earning their praise!
Tested and vet approved, we are the world's most experienced and trusted training company.
No behavior issue is too small or big for us to address.
When working with Bark Busters, you are accessing the world's largest dog training company - its entire network of behaviorists and trainers, its research department and the cumulative experience of helping to train over 1 million dogs and their owners.
Bark Busters is respected by professionals worldwide and we are highly recommended by veterinarians.
- Animal Hospital of Richboro, Richboro
- Animal Hospital of Warwick, Jamison
- Central Bucks Animal Hospital, Warminster
- Dog & Cats Rule, Newtown
- Gildas Club, Warminster
- P&A Feed & Pet, Doylestown
- Pabby's Pet Pantry, Hatboro, Chalfont
- Pet Valu locations, Doylestown, Richboro, Newtown, Dresher, Jenkintown, Huntingdon Valley
- Southampton Veterinary Hospital, Southampton
- World of Animals at Bethayres, Beth Ayres
Services provided by Peter
- One to one in home dog training
- Individual puppy management
- Adult dog training classes
- Puppy training school
- Dog behavior seminars
- Community dog walks
- write a review
- my customer reviews
- review me on Google+
- contact Peter by e-mail
- Call Peter toll free at 1-877-500-BARK (2275)
- Peter is Pet First Aid & CPR Certified
how we can help you and your dog
The Bark Busters Home Dog Training Methods helps solve dog behavior issues such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Cure embarrassing habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching & whining at doors or inappropriate toileting.
- Create an obedient dog or puppy that will happily walk on the lead without tugging, sit or stay on command, and come immediately when called.
- Set off-limit areas for your dog.
- Reduce the stress of separation anxiety without the need for sedatives or drugs.
We teach you to communicate with your pet.
Blah, blah, blah, bad dog! blah blah. Do you think your dog isn't listening to you? Maybe you're simply not speaking his language. You may have heard of dog whisperer or dog listener techniques. The Bark Busters dog training method is based on the way dogs communicate with each other and how they learn from older, more important dogs in the pack. This is what makes our dog training unique and effective.
Why do we train in your home?
Your dog lives with a family, in a home. This is where he misbehaves most often so this is where training is most effective. Dogs learn by association. Bark Busters teaches your dog to listen in the home environment. If he does not listen at home, he will not listen outside your territory.
Training in your home is a one-on-one system without the distraction of other dogs or the stress of being sent away for training.
Of course, where you are experiencing problems outside the home such as pulling on the lead or dog aggression, we will set up controlled training situations in the park or wherever is most practical.