Your trainer is
Servicing: Albany, Attapulgus, Bainbridge, Barwick, Berlin, Boston, Cairo, Calvary, Climax, Coolidge, Cotton, Crawfordville, Dixie, Hahira, Hartsfield, Havana, Meigs, Midway, Monticello, Moultrie, Ochlocknee, Pavo, Pelham, Quitman, Tallahassee, Thomasville, Valdosta, Whigham
Best Dog Training in Red Hills - Tallahassee, FL & Thomasville, GA
Welcome. My name is Leigh Ann Falconer and I am your local Bark Busters dog trainer. I have had the unique experience of seeing dogs from all sides – as a dog owner (four adorable dogs) and a dog trainer. Dogs learn to communicate with each other at birth, when they are a member of a pack with their mom and siblings. The problem is that when you adopt them, they have no idea what you are saying. I will teach you to be your dog's leader, the top dog, with the same system of communication that one dog uses to train another.
I am confident I can train your dog to be the well-behaved family companion you want. How?
Why You Should Hire Bark Busters
- I am a Certified Pet Dog Trainer - Knowledge Assessed (CPDT-KA), a graduate of both the Bark Busters Home Dog Training program and the Masters Training program and a professional member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers. I have been a Bark Busters dog trainer since 2007, and as a Master dog trainer, I have seen virtually every dog behavioral issue that exists.
- I am recommended by many local veterinarians and rescue groups.
- We only use positive dog training methods – no shock or prong collars.
- You will see immediate results.
- I am often called in when other trainers or dog classes have failed because I can tackle tough issues like aggression, sibling rivalry, and separation anxiety.
- I offer in-home dog training because your home is where the problems occur, and your dog is less stressed and learns best in their environment.
- I offer a Lifetime Guarantee of Support.
We Train Any Dog, Any Breed, Any Issue
- Aggressive dogs
- Dogs with special needs
- Rescue dogs
- Senior dogs
What Issues Bark Busters Addresses:
- Adding another dog to the “pack”
- Baby preparation
- Charging the front door
- Child safety
- Holiday preparation
- Nuisance barking
- Pool safety
- Preparing for a move
- Puppy issues
- Separation anxiety
- Sibling rivalry
- Traveling with your dog
- Walking on a leash
My Community Service
- Presenting in-service workshops for veterinary clinics, groomers, kennels, and animal shelters on topics such as preventing dog bites, and assessing and treating separation anxiety.
- Providing educational programs for children, schools and hospitals.
- Speaking to community groups on a variety of topics including choosing the right dog for your family, avoiding dog bites, preparing your dog for your new baby, and more.
- Pet therapy and evaluator for Therapy Dogs International.
- Behavioral consultant for several rescue groups in South Georgia and North Florida.
Bark Busters is proud to be the exclusive trainer for Pet Paradise Resorts in Florida!
For even more information, please visit my Dog Training Tallahassee website