Your trainer is
Servicing: Albany, Attapulgus, Bainbridge, Barwick, Berlin, Boston, Cairo, Calvary, Climax, Coolidge, Cotton, Crawfordville, Dixie, Hahira, Hartsfield, Havana, Meigs, Midway, Monticello, Moultrie, Ochlocknee, Pavo, Pelham, Quitman, Tallahassee, Thomasville, Valdosta, Whigham
Best Dog Training
Best Dog Training Tallahassee, Thomasville GA, Red Hills Region!
Welcome. My name is Leigh Ann Falconer and I am your local Bark Busters dog trainer. I have had the unique experience of seeing dogs from all sides – as a dog owner (five adorable dogs) and a dog trainer. Dogs learn to communicate with each other at birth, when they are a member of a pack with their mom and siblings. The problem is when you adopt them, they have no idea what you are saying. I will teach you to be the Top Dog with the same system of communication that one dog uses to train another.
I am confident I can train your dog to be the well-behaved family companion you want.
Why You Should Hire Bark Busters
- I am a Certified Pet Dog Trainer - Knowledge Assessed (CPDT-KA), a graduate of both the Bark Busters Home Dog Training program and the Masters Training program, a professional member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers, and an associate member of the International Association of Canine Professionals. I have been a Bark Busters dog trainer since 2007, and as a Master dog trainer, I have seen virtually every dog behavioral issue that exists.
- I am recommended by many local veterinarians and rescue groups including the Thomasville-Thomas County Humane Society.
- We only use positive dog training methods – no shock or prong collars.
- You will see immediate results.
- I am often called in when other trainers or dog classes have failed because I can tackle tough issues like aggression, sibling rivalry or separation anxiety.
- I offer in home dog training because your home is where the problems occur; the dog is less stressed and learns best.
- I offer a Lifetime Guarantee of Support.
We Train Any Dog, Any Breed, Any Issue
- Aggressive dogs
- Dogs with special needs
- Military dogs
- Rescue dogs
- Senior dogs
What Issues Bark Busters Addresses:
- Adding another dog to the “pack”
- Baby preparation
- Charging the front door
- Child safety
- Holiday preparation
- Nuisance barking
- Pool safety
- Preparing for a move
- Puppy issues
- Separation anxiety
- Sibling rivalry
- Traveling with your dog
- Walking on a leash
My Community Service
- Presenting in-service workshops for veterinary clinics, groomers, kennels, and animal shelters on topics such as preventing dog bites, and assessing and treating separation anxiety;
- Providing educational programs for children, schools and hospitals;
- Speaking to community groups on a variety of topics including choosing the right dog for your family, avoiding dog bites, preparing your dog for your new baby, and more.
- Pet therapy and evaluator for Therapy Dogs International.
- Behavioral consultant for Thomasville-Thomas County Humane Society and other local rescue groups.
Bark Busters is proud to be the exclusive trainer for Pet Paradise Resorts in Florida! Contact us to learn more about group classes forming NOW, which include the AKC's Canine Good Citizen evaluation.
Visit my Dog Training Tallahassee website
- Animal Medical Center, Cairo, GA
- Bannerman Pet Care, Tallahassee, FL
- Bradfordville Animal Hospital, Tallahassee, FL
- Cairo Animal Hospital, Cairo, GA
- Capital Circle Veterinary Hospital & the Fritz, Tallahassee, FL
- Clanton-Malphus-Hodges Veterinary Hospital, Thomasville, GA
- Cumberland Animal Clinic, Havana, FL
- Lakewood Animal Hospital, Tallahassee, FL
- Northampton Animal Clinic, Tallahassee, FL
- Thomasville Animal Hospital, Thomasville, GA
View all businesses that recommend me
LATEST FROM MY MEDIA LIBRARY:
Articles on Rami, the shelter ambassador and Bark Buster client: