Bark Busters home dog training provides a Life of Dog Support Guarantee that is unique in the industry. It is designed to help owners resolve their dog's behavior and obedience problems and to provide customers with the satisfaction of ongoing support and peace of mind.
Our Gold Service clients receive our Life of Dog Support Guarantee as follows:
- Service Guarantee: The Bark Busters Life of Dog Support Guarantee provides that if the owner continues to carry out all of the training instructions given by the therapist at the training lessons, the Bark Busters therapist will continue to work with the owner, to achieve the desired results, for the life of the dog at no additional charge.
- All Problems Covered: The Life of Dog Support Guarantee provides for ongoing support, free of additional charge, no matter if the same problems recur, or if new problems arise. There is never an additional charge when your trainer returns, except for transportation costs if agreed in advance in certain areas falling outside the geographical area covered by your trainer.
- In Writing: Clients receive an electronic copy of our Terms of Service agreement that serves as an official Bark Busters document outlining in writing all the training methods and conditions which must be adopted to continue with the Life of Dog Support Guarantee.
- Guarantee Of Support Moves With The Owner: If the dog's owner moves to another location, the Life of Dog Support Guarantee continues to be valid. If there is a Bark Busters therapist that services the zip code to which you move, services will be provided at no charge. If there is no trainer that services the zip code where the dog lives, Bark Busters will provide assistance by phone and email. Bark Busters has offices in seven countries around the world so if you move to an area that is serviced by a Bark Busters trainer, ongoing assistance is covered at no additional charge.
- Guarantee of Support Moves With The Dog: If for any reason the dog needs to be re-homed, the Life of Dog Support Guarantee may be transferred to the new owner. The new owner will be required to pay a one-time transfer fee of $300 and will receive the benefits of the Life of Dog Support Guarantee for the life of the dog.
- Over 30 Years of History: Bark Busters has grown to be the largest dog training company in the world, with over 1 million dogs trained. The Life of Dog Support Guarantee has been part of the company since 1989 when company founders, Danny and Sylvia Wilson, decided it would help to significantly reduce the number of dogs that were being euthanised and provide customers peace of mind for many years. The company is expanding rapidly in the US and internationally and can be counted upon to fully honor its guarantee.
- Backed Up: The Bark Busters Life of Dog Support Guarantee is backed up by the world's largest dog training company. Copies of all guarantee receipts are retained by Bark Busters.
- Limitations: The Life of Dog Support Guarantee may not be transferred to another dog. It is not a money-back guarantee nor is it a guarantee of results. If the dog is euthanized or the dog dies, the Life of Dog Support Guarantee is rendered null and void. All training advice must be adopted by the owner in order for the Life of Dog Support Guarantee to remain valid. If the owner adopts an alternative form of training without prior discussion with their therapist this will render the Life of Dog Support Guarantee null and void.