The Bark Busters home dog training worldwide guarantee is unique in the industry. It is designed to help owners resolve their dog's behavior and obedience problems and to provide customers with the satisfaction of ongoing support and peace of mind. It provides for the following:
- Written: Clients receive a written, signed copy of the dog training guarantee on their Bark Busters receipt which is an official Bark Busters document and outlines all the training methods which must be adopted to resolve your dog's behavior problems.
- Backed Up: The Bark Busters guarantee is backed up by the world's largest dog training company. Copies of all guarantee receipts are retained at Bark Busters Head Office.
- Service Guarantee: The Bark Busters guarantee simply states that if the owner continues to carry out all of the training instructions provided by the therapist at the training lessons, the Bark Busters therapist will continue to work with the owner, to achieve the desired results, for the life of the dog at no additional charge.
- All Problems Covered: The guarantee provides for ongoing, free assistance no matter if the same problems recur, or if new problems arise. There is never an additional charge when your trainer returns, except for transportation costs if agreed in advance in certain areas falling outside the geographical area covered by your trainer.
- Guarantee of Support Moves With The Dog: If for any reason the dog needs to be re-homed, the remaining term of the guarantee passes to the new owner. The new owner will be trained for a nominal transfer fee of $220 and will receive the benefits of the guarantee for the life of the dog.
- Guarantee Of Support Moves With The Owner: If the owner moves to another location, the guarantee continues to be valid. If there is a Bark Busters therapist that services the zip code to which you move, services will be provided at no charge. If there is no trainer that services the zip code where the dog lives, Bark Busters will provide assistance by phone and email. Bark Busters has offices in seven countries around the world so if you move to an area that is serviced by a Bark Busters trainer, ongoing assistance is also covered at no additional charge.
- Limitations of Cover: The guarantee of support may not be transferred to another dog. The guarantee is not a money-back guarantee nor a result guarantee. If the dog is euthanized or the dog dies the guarantee of support is rendered null and void. All training advice must be adopted by the owner in order for the guarantee of support to remain valid. If the owner adopts an alternative form of training without prior discussion with their therapist this will render the guarantee of support null and void.
- Over 30 Years of History: Bark Busters has grown to be the largest dog training company in the world, with over 1 million dogs trained. The guarantee has been part of the company since 1989 when company founders, Danny and Sylvia Wilson, decided that it would help to significantly reduce the number of dogs that were being euthanised and provide customers peace of mind for many years. The company is expanding rapidly in the US and internationally and can be counted upon to fully honor its guarantee.